Sitting with him

The annoying sound of the school bell rang, signalling the students that it's lunch time.

I went out of the classroom and excused myself to go to the bathroom.

When I'm done peeing, I went to the cafeteria and searched for our usual spot.

I spotted it but I was expecting only four people. There's five people in the table. I saw the owner familiar raven black hair, sitting with my friends.

Tyler

I walked to our table and when I reached it, they stopped talking.

Tyler looked into my eyes and smiled.

My heart skipped a beat with that simple gesture. We looked at each other's eyes until one of my friend interrupted us by clearing his throat.

Thank god. That was awkward.

I sat down on the vavant seat and put my bag on the floor.

"Bro, I need to go to the bathroom." Damon said as he got up and went out of the door.

"Me too." Tom said, giving me an apologetic look.

I was about to speak to my two friends but they got up and packed their bags.

"Where're you going?" I asked the two of them, confused.

"Sorry dude but we forgot that we have lunch detention." Aiden said as Jackson just nodded as a reply.

Oh great, now what.

So now, it's just me and Tyler. Sitting on on the same table, not talking to each other. He was just eating his lunch while I rest my forehead on the table.

"You can always leave you know and give me some shitty excuse." I heard him say, sounding pissed off.

I was about to open my mouth and apologize but I never got the chance as he stand up and walked out.

Now I made him mad.

I sighed. What a day.