Chapter 2

Five nights later, Lolbit still sat in the scooping room. Michael then entered Circus Baby's entertainment and rental. "GUYS! I FOUND CIRCUS BABY!" He shouted, but he didn't get a response. "Guys?" Michael asked. Just then, Yenndo and bonnet entered. "Where are the others?" Michael asked. "Lolbit is in parts and service." Yenndo answered. "He/She has been in there for five nights now, I'm concerned." Bonnet added. "Where is everyone else?" Mike asked. "They.. Were all scooped." Yenndo replied. "No wonder lolbit is in the scooping room probably being depressed because he/she misses funtime foxy." Micheal said to himself. "I'll fix the others." He told Yenndo and Bonnet.

A few hours later, The funtimes were fixed. Lolbit and Funtime Foxy hugged, they were so happy to see each other again. "Now that everyone is back, I have something to tell you guys." Michael said. "What is it, eggs?" Circus Baby asked. "I will be managing freddy fazbear's mega pizzaplex, and I came to say goodbye to you guys.""You guys will also be geting two new night guards, and they will be here tommorow night." Micheal told the funtimes. "I'll miss you, brother." Baby said in a sad voice. "I'll miss you too, eggs." ennard added.