Chapter 3

The next night, you and your friend, Crystal were going down the elevator to Circus Baby's entertainment and rental. You two then hear a voice that said "Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career. Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad in Screws, Bolts and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a Model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit Repair System, but, you can call me HandUnit. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities. Please enter your name as seen above the keypad. This cannot be changed later so please be careful." Crystal typed her name on the keypad first, once she did, hand unit said "It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will autocorrect it for you. One moment. Welcome, Egg sandwich." you then typed your name on the keypad, but handunit said, "It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will autocorrect it for you. One moment. Welcome, *Insert Funny name here*"

"You can now open the elevator using that bright, red and obvious button. Let's get to work!" Hand Unit told you and Crystal.

You pressed the button, then, you and Crystal went into the vent in front of you guys. As you two crawled through the vent handunit said. "Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening silence with some lighthearted banter. Due to the massive success and even more so the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, it was clear that the stage was set, no pun intended, for another contender in children's entertainment. Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day, and it's your job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning."

Once you and Crystal made it through the vent. Hand unit spoke again. "You are now in the primary control module. It's actually a crawl space between the two front showrooms. Now, let's get started with your daily tasks. View the window to your left. This is the Ballora gallery party room and dance studio, encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza. Let's turn on the light and see if Ballora is on stage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left." He instructed you and Crystal. You pressed the blue button, and Ballora glallery lit up. You saw that ballora was dancing on her stage. "Great, it looks like everything is as it should be in Ballora gallery." Hand unit said.

"view the window to your right. This is the Funtime auditorium, where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share. Try the light. Let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to." Hand Unit instructed. You pressed the button to see funtime foxy was talking a fox animatronic that apeared to be a recolor of him/her. "Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off. Let's motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock." Hand unit told you ansd Crystal. Crystal pressed the red button  to shock funtime foxy. You pressed the blue button, and light iluminated the funtime auditorium. You saw that Funtime Foxy was performing. You also saw a glimpse of lolbit's tail entering the private room.