1. Ex-bestfriend to wife

Taehyung and y/n has been married for a whole year now. 

Both of them used to be friends infact bestfriend but now Taehyung is a rich ass man and he kinda hates poor . Y/n isn't poor but she is from a middle class family.....
Taehyung hates people who don't do anything , who don't work.. and y/n doesn't do anything....

Y/n and taehyung both were together in High school  , being in a different class they really didn't interact with the each other but they definitely saw each other.
But on the first day of University both were too awkward to the new surroundings , They didn't knew anyone... But as soon as taehyung saw y/n he passed a smile to her , y/n too felt a little better seeing someone familiar in that awkward moment.....

There started their beautiful friendship , soon enough they both became bestfriends , they would study together , they both met eachother's parents.
They were likely to be found together always....
Soon the classes ended how did 3 years passed no one realised they both passed with great marks . But then Taehyung's had to move to Paris for a job...

Both had an uneasy feeling of Letting each other go , both didn't realise that they liked eachother more than friends.

But as soon as taehyung Landed in Paris, he never heard anything from y/n.... Taehyung tried his best to find y/n but he gained nothing , he let her go and moved on in his life.

After 6 years  , one fine day his mom dad found his long lost bestie. They decided to marry both , they liked y/n alot , they always wanted their son to have a wife like y/n , so they asked her mom and she happily said a yes!

The then the parents fixed the meeting for the children , they both didn't knew about them seeing each other. When they met , they met happily.... Both had a lot of questions but they decided to marry each....

Y/n was happy , she liked him and she realised it when she she was away from him .

But as soon as they both got married taehyung showed his real self to her . He beat her up to death on their wedding night , he called her a slut , a poor trash.... And he told her that he has a girlfriend and he loves her.  Y/n's nothing to him....... he kicked her out and y/n ended up staying in one of the rooms that was made for the maids.

Accepting her fate y/n stayed quiet but it hurted , her bestfriend , whom she liked was behaving like this to her...

It's been a year , taehyung beats her up , says many hurtful things to her not caring what she would be feeling... He's too rude to her , he says that she stays free eating the food that comes from his money......

Today was their first anniversary and all could be heard from his room was y/n' s screams , he was beating her up again just like he usually do......

Ms. Stacy a mute maid at his mansion , she loves y/n like a mother, she pitied y/n , she would also feel hurt seeing y/n in that condition....

Ms. Stacy was pacing back and forth in the corridors , she was crying and flinching with every scream of y/n that came form his room .  Soon the bedroom door opened revealing a half dead y/n , she took a few steps out of and fell on her knees. Ms.stacy was about to help her but y/n stopped her . She got up and silently limped to her room , shutting the door closed...

Ms. Stacy took a bowl of warm water , a towel and a first aid Box. She rushed into y/n's room.

Well it wasn't a room actually, it was a small store room used for keeping cleaning equipments , Ms. Stacy cleaned it for her . In that room there is a mattress on which y/n sleeps.  Ms. Stacy arranged blanket , pillow , bedsheet for her..... So in that room there's a mattress on the floor and y/n's suitcase in the side and thats it , that was all that could be kept in that small room.