Chapter 4

For those of you who wanted that narry gif of Harry double groping Niall well here it is

You're all welcome btw

i'll get to the major editing once the book is done

•••••

"Harry, where's my phone?" Niall asks, sitting up on the  car seat whilst palming about in his jeans in search of his phone. He was about to panic, realizing that his phone wasn't where he left it (in his front left pocket), but instead he lets out a sigh of relief once he feels it beside him (it may have fell out of his pocket in the middle of an intense dance number to Sia's song called "Alive").

(Hey, she's got talent doesn't she? You can't blame Niall).

He opens an app and waits patiently for it to open it's front cam.

Harry hears a series of giggles and looks to his side to see Niall making funny faces at the camera and that's when it hits him.

Snapchat.

That boy was so damn obsessed with it, it was completely laughable (but adorable nonetheless).

He strategically tries to hold in a scoff and an eye roll to avoid being a part of the whole get up but fails miserably once Niall meets his eyes and smiles even wider.

"Smile Harry!" Niall sing songs as he angles his phone in front of himself and towards Harry.

With Harry, being Harry, he doesn't smile, but opts for scrunching up his face in an all but growl, making a face (of what he thinks) was scary.

He must not have lived up to what he was trying to achieve because the next thing he knows, Niall's cooing and giggling in his seat even more.

"You look so adorable!" Niall gushes and turns his phone towards Harry, showing him what he was so giggly about.