Intro...

So, I'm back.

With Little Mix content. 

I said on my oneshot book that I had an idea for two books, both of which I actually am working on currently, but I've gotten the chance to finish the first chapter of this one before the other, so I thought why not just post this one. 

The Cure is an idea I had a while back that is based around Pesy and Leighade, but focused on Pesy. It takes place in the LM5 era, kicking off at the very end of the Glory Days era. Like I said in my post about this from a while ago, it's going to be a slow burn. Wait- let me rephrase that. It's going to be an attempt at me doing a slow burn but I just honestly suck ass at slow burns for some reason. So, I'll try my best, but no promises. Leighade is already established, so I don't really have to worry about that. Perrie and Jesy both like each other but of course they're both too scared to admit, so I'll try my best to show the pining moments and maybe try to create tension. 

The actual plot is basically just a lot of angst. 

Two extremely angsty women.

One is a bubbly bisexual blonde.

One is a suicidal and depressed lesbian brunette.

That's literally the best way for me to describe my idea for this. It's like a light/dark dynamic. 

Anyway, long story shot. Jesy is depressed and hiding it from everyone and Perrie is "The Cure", so, you're welcome. 

First chapter is short, but I was trying to find a good place to end it, and I've already started the second chapter so we'll see how it goes.