11

"Alex, what are you talking about?" Spencer sat in front of me as I tried to catch my breath. "I can't believe I didn't see it, right there in front of my face," I shook my head.

"When I did the cognitive with you," I motioned to Hotch, "I noticed my dad, watching Leighanne, staring at her every move, but then I realised he wasn't the only one. Catherine, she was staring like she was possessed. She would always prefer seeing me when Leighanne was there, but now I realise she just preferred seeing Leighanne. She would take her shopping, give her advice on boys to just stay away, She was obsessed, I see it now, she never left us alone fi she could help it," I breathed quickly. "Alexandra, why would she kill the person she's obsessed with?" Hotch questioned. "Because if I can't have you nobody can," Spencer stared at me. I gulped hard. "She knew about my dad and Leighanne, she's the one filming, I just know it. My sister has this issue, where she will fixate on someone she's dating but then she'll get bored and come up with the idea that they're cheating on her," I breathed. "Alex how did you recognise Sarah Smith?" Spencer asked. "Catherine told me, she was dating her but then it happened, she got bored and then said she thinks she was cheating anyway. But this week said said maybe it's because no one could compare to her first," I looked at Spencer. "Her first obsession, being Leighanne," he spoke, I nodded, a tear flowing down my cheek. 

"We need to bring her in," Spencer spoke. "No!" I cried. "Alex I-" Spencer scrambled. "No, you dont understand, she knows who you are, I dont know how but she knows," I swallowed. "And none of this is real evidence," I pointed out. Hotch and Spencer nodded. I was right, we'd need something real, some real evidence to catch her out. "We need a confession," I spoke confidently. "We? You're not helping," Spencer refused. "She's my sister," I protested. "She let you take the wrap Alex, she'd let you rot in jail for something she did!" Spencers voice was gruff, fully of anger. "She's coming to visit me tomorrow, I'll wear a wire, I'll get her to confess," I begged. "No," Spencer replied, but at the same time another voice said "yes" Hotch looked at Spencer. "You wanna see her again Reid? Then go get Garcia to set up a wire for tomorrow," Hotch looked between us before standing up. "Reid, she's still a prisoner, you can't stay and chat," Hotch ordered with an apologetic nod. Spencer stood from his chair, mouthing be safe. I signed 'see you later' I had no idea if he knew sign language but just maybe. He nodded and smiled. 

So all I had to do to get my innocence was prove my sister was a serial killer, how hard could that be?