Part 47

~~ Y/N POV~~

I let my head fall against the pillow, putting my phone next to it after trying my mom's phone for the fourth time. Still no answer. I started wondering what I could have possibly said that made her ignore me again as the anxiety started building up in my body. 

Maybe I was the problem. 

I sighed turning my body up, as my eyes wandered around the ceiling thinking about the last couple of days, feeling my body shake a little. The one person I wanted to be next to me, was on the other side of the world. Because of me. I told her to go. To leave. She was probably minding her own life, without even thinking about it. Or maybe she hated me so much after everything I said that she simply wouldn't speak to me ever again. I lifted my arm looking up at the bead bracelet on it, gently clicking on it.

"GRIOT?" I whispered.

"Y/N" the voice answered me back as I sighed feeling a sense of nostalgia around me.

"Can you please show me where Shuri is? And please don't tell her..." I felt myself getting a little embarrassed.

"Queen Shuri is three blocks away from your current location" 

"What? No. I'm at my own house, not in Wakanda GRIOT. Update my location please" I said looking down at it.

"Your location is updated. Queen Shuri is at a three-block distance from you" he repeated as I quickly sat up feeling my chest burning.

"Can you share her location with me?" I felt my voice cracking as a hologram appeared in front of me making me smile to myself "Thank you".

I kept my eyes on it, trying to understand where she was, as my heart started racing realizing she was back at her hotel. She never left. 

I grabbed my phone, put on my shoes, and quickly left the house following the directions GRIOT had sent me carefully. I still had my sweatpants and hoodie on, my hair was up as I realized I didn't even have looked in the mirror before getting out. There was a feeling of desperation running through my body, I needed to see her, and let her know I was sorry. I pulled out my phone from my pocket, quickly dialing her number as my body started trembling with anxiety thinking about the possibility of her not answering it.

"Hello?" Her voice was low, almost as if she was asleep.

"Hi" I mumbled as a shiver went down my spine at her voice.

"Are you okay?" she quickly asked making me notice the worry in her voice.

"Yes. you didn't reply to my text..." I said stepping up my pace as I saw a glimpse of the hotel ahead of me.

"Oh..yeah...I've been a little busy..." she cleared out her throat "Yeah..."

"So, the flight was good?" I asked holding back a smile and entering the hotel's front door feeling everyone's eyes on me. 

"Yeah. As always..." she sighed "Do you need something? Is everything okay?" she asked again.

"I was just worried...you know...After what happened..." I felt my stomach twirling a little remembering the things I had said days before.

I got inside the elevator, taking one last look at my wrist and reading the floor and room number she was one, as my finger pressed the button on it while I felt my body getting a little tenser.

"Yeah...After you were a little idiot?" I could hear her smile against the phone.

"We all have our moments..." I smirked feeling my cheeks burning a little. The elevator doors opened, and I quickly walked over to the door with the 21 written on it, and gently knocked on it feeling the air leaving my lungs "Are you in your lab?"

"Hm...yeah... Working on some things" she mumbled.

"Did you installed doors on it? I thought I heard someone knocking on it..." I pressed my lips together hearing her a little disturbed from the other side of the door. 

"No...It's just some of my guys banging on a wood board" she took a deep breath making me bang my fist a little harder on the door. "Y/N I'm really busy... Do you need something?" she asked again.

"No no..." I calmly said "Can we talk later...?" 

"Sure...I have to go now" she said a little clumsy before hanging up the phone.

I heard her footsteps walking towards the door, making my chest move a little faster, and my mouth get a little dry, as the door opened finally letting me rest my eyes on her.

"You fucking liar" I chuckled jumping against her and wrapping my legs around her waist as her arms held me close to her body letting me breathe in her perfume again.

"What...?" She mumbled against my neck as I felt her heartbeat against mine.

"You're a fucking liar" I chuckled pulling my face away "And I'm so sorry" My eyes stared into hers as her lips formed the sweetest smile.

"You should be" she raised an eyebrow at me fighting to hold back her smile "How did you find me?!" 

I quickly raised my wrist up to her face smirking as she shook her head before putting me down on the floor again. 

"Can we go back to being friends please? I don't want not to be friends with you" I smiled at her slightly tilting my head feeling my heart sink into my stomach as her face turned a little heavier and her back turned to me.