Shut Out *Ryan Sitkowski & Chris Motionless*

"Chris, I need a favor. Can you just come over and talk to Lys for me?" Ryan had spoke over the phone, sighing.

"What's wrong?" Chris could hear crying in the background and knew it was her.. But he wasn't sure why Ryan wasn't doing anything about it.

"She's mad at me, she doesn't want me near her but she's a mess. Please." Ryan didn't need to say anything more, Chris was already grabbing his wallet and keys.

"Yeah, on my way." On the drive Chris couldn't help but wonder why Lys was mad at Ryan, what was wrong and what had happened. The two never fought and whenever she was upset Ryan was always her go to person. So the situation was just odd.

Chris parked his BMW behind Ryan's challenger in the driveway before heading into the house. He headed into the livingroom, seeing Lys laying on the couch.

"Alyssa." Chris spoke softly, heading to her and sitting down beside her. "Come here." He opened his arms for her and she immediately pressed herself into his chest, grasping his hoodie in her hands as she sobbed. "What's the matter?"

The response he got was a few attempt at words that were cut off by sobs and her panicked breathing.

He held her tight as he helped her through some deep breaths and talked her down.

When Ryan had came into the room Chris turned the same question on him.

"She went over there today to g-"

"Over where?"

"His place. She wanted her stuff and he was at work so she went over and... Lys, you wanna tell Chris what you did?" Ryan caught the death glare Lys shot him but held back from saying anything. She was already upset enough so he had to let it slide.

"What happened pumpkin?" Chris asked her softly, bringing her attention back to him.

"Her stuff was there.." The girl cried. Chris looked to Ryan with a not so happy expression as he shook his head.

"Im sorry." Chris kissed the top of her head, squeezing her close.

"And Lys had a meltdown over it and decided that punching his walls untill her knuckles were bruised and bleeding was a good idea." Ryan rolled his eyes. She shot another glare his way and Ryan let out a low growl. "Alyssa, youre already in enough trouble, don't you think? Stop acting like this!"

"Alright, alright. Ryan, I got her. Go cool off, do whatever you gotta do. I've got her." Chris interrupted the situation before it could go further. Ryan hesitated but left the room, deciding it was the best thing for the girl.

"Let me see." Chris spoke quietly and soothingly as he reached for her wrists. His eyes went straight to the blood that was already on his hoodie from her holding onto him. "Lys..." His tone was laced with dissapointment as he looked over her swollen and bleeding hand.

"Im sorry." She cried into his shoulder, pressing herself into him. She just wanted comfort but Ryan had gotten too pissed over the situation. She was hoping Chris wouldn't do the same.

"Look at me." He instructed her softly, still with a firmness to his voice as he took her face in his hands. His eyes met her tear filled ones as he used his thumbs to brush away the ones that fell. "You are worth more than this Alyssa. He's not even worth the pain you're going through... But I get it. You were hurt, probably pissed and you let it out. Was it smart? No. But we all do stuff like this. Don't make it a habit but I do get it love." He eventually took her to the bathroom to clean and bandage her up before following her to Ryan's bed. He laid down next to her as she buried herself in his chest, seeking comfort. He played with her hair and spoke soothing words to her.