IMPORTANT + 4.You are pure evil.

A/N This is my chapter after 2k words got deleted and half the plot was gone so here is your last technical chapter. I worked ten days on it and half got deleted and i dont know the time stamp in the movie. I might repick up this book in the near future but for now it is discontinued. I didn't edit anything so you get the unedited raw work. 

new a/n. I got bored and decided i wanted to finish this for once and for all. also its not finished by this update, i just got  tired and needed to pack

TW: Kincaid being an idiotic child

Y/n's pov

C-"I get why he couldn't tell the world about his secret identity, but.. Why couldn't he tell me? Am I that untrustable?"

Y-"You certainly weren't in fourth grade.."

He spits his coffee from the cup. 

~Flashback~

(he bullies Y/n over them being horrible to the point where Y/n gets so irritated she punches him and he spreads a rumour that she hits worse than chicken and that she only gave him a tiny 10 second pain so she hit him again in front of everyone and they saw him cry but because Y/n cannot be a bad person she gives him ice.)

I was talking to Maya when a boy comes up to me and splashes water all on my head

Y-"So, I was talking to Li- Oh my god!"

I feel water drip down my hair and my favourite outfit. My favourite outfit. Given to me by my grandparents. And he ruined it.  How dare he? Who does Kincaid think he is?!

The teacher starts talking to me and how I should go and get changed into something from the lost and found or something.

T-"Y/n! Go to the office and get a change of clothes! Bring Charlie with you."

Kincaid smirks at me while I stare at him in anger and annoyance. He has been doing it for weeks and the teacher never notices because hes the suck up! I start walking to my locker and grab two things while Kincaid follows while bothering me.  

C-"You should really give up! The teacher is never gonna put you in the 'good light'. She hates you. So there isn't anything you can do to stop me."

I'm done. I'm so done with him. I already tried ignoring. Time to give him a response.

Y-"You know what Kincaid?"

C-"Wh-"

Y-"Shut up. We are hurting each other? Oh, cool. My turn."

I turn around and sucker punch him in the face. 

Y-"You got the reaction you wanted. Drop the bullying. Now, lets get you some ice, idiot."

He stands up again with tears in his eyes from the punch. Was it mature? No. Did it matter to be mature in that moment? Yes. Do I care? Not really. I know in the future I was gonna wish I never did that, but boy did it feel good.

I walk into the office and ask for ice for my "headache".

C-"You are pure evil."

Kincaid says while I walk out with his ice.

Y-"And you are pure fragile masculinity. I mean really? Bullying? How dense is your ego? How much enjoyment do you get from people with less power being scared. That is sadistic."

He stares in shock that I would sum him up.

He never builled me again, but he did start a rumour..

"Did you hear that Y/n secretly forces the teachers to give them the answers for every test."