DISCONTINUED + WHAT WOULD HAPPEN:

BRO I AM SO SORRY BUT I AM DELETING MY "ENEMIES TO GLOVERS" BOOK OR I MIGHT JUST DISCONTINUE. I GAVE UP ON IT WHEN IT DELETED 2k WORDS I WROTE WHICH WAS LIKE MOST OF THE STORY. BUT HOW TO REST OF THE PLOT WOULD GO: They do all the canonical plot and Y/n flirting every once in a while, during the scene where he confesses to maya it would be instead to Y/n and not even ten seconds later she just yells "Just say "I love you" dumbass! And I "like" you too! Now maybe lets hurry this confession up before we, well, die!" and then after during the scene where the dance goes on, charlie goes to y/n and asks to dance (would go like: "So... because everyone left and now you dont really have a date anymore.. Can I?" Y/n laughs. "Yes, dumby." They start to slow dance. It felt calm. At peace. Nothing to bother them. Just sitting there. Dancing. The song gets to a point where a perfect time for a important thing to happen. "I like you a lot. Love you a lot." Charlie says, correcting himself." "Nerd." "Dork." "Yeah but I am you dork." "Yes, yes you are." And then Y/n leans in, gives him a kiss. When they seperate, charlie stares. "What? was the kiss that bad?" "No, i just never understood why people kiss so much. Now i do." He leans in for a second one. Y/n quickly breaks it apart and gives him a hug. "I love you too, nerd."(I know it's not usually my writing style but i am lazy rn give me a break.)) HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED TO DJ AND BERGER: They kinda just start hanging out more and stay platonic friends while being partners in dj-ing (is that a word?). Maya's fate at the dance: James peaks out of the corner. J-"Hey." M-"Hi." J-"So, robbie left. Uh... umm.. Can... umm..." M-"Yes, you can have this dance." J-"Oh thank god." They do some slow dancing but nothing happens from that point on. They have a few talks and have three dates before the spark flies away. Maya ends up dating a cute girl thats Norwegian on her next trip there. They soon start a band together after highschool and scream to norwegian death metal. She keeps in touch with everyone in the usa and visits often when on tour with Astrid (gf name). Lizzie an big macs fate remains the same. Y/n and charlie keep being gf and bf throughout all of highschool and college. They go to the same college in different majors. She still sees him at the ball games every week. Every once in a while everyone meets up again at the old middle school and cheers on their own kids. Charlie's and Y/n's kid was an interesting one since he was super similar to Maya in personality so he always considered Auntie Maya the favourite. Lizzie and Big mac have plans for a surrogate pregnancy since lizzie is scared and Big Mac wants a big family so it was a compromise, they also got married two springs beforehand. Maya and Astrid don't plan on ever having kids but if they were they would want an adopted kid who needs a family. Berger remains a bachelor and has instead gone on tours, sometimes with Erik (maya's and Astrid's band) because of their collab in songs. I hope you like my fictional ending. I MIGHT REPICK UP THIS BOOK SOON SO STAY HERE AND READY BECAUSE I MIGHT IN MARCH! :)) 

It is currently February 5 2023 15:05 So stay tuned, i love you all, thank you for 261 reads on this crap, remember you are important and have a good day.

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van Enemies to glovers || Charlie Kincaid x reader || DISCONTINUED 🎉