Comming out🥭

FluffyBird Fluff for the first chapter- cause we gotta keep things somewhat holy around here

Y:"What are you doing-?"

R:"I'm trying to find something else for you to wear other than those dirty old overalls"

Y:"But my dad got me these.. we match"

Red dropped the hanger he was holding in his hand, walked over to yellow sat down and placed his hand on his shoulder.

R:"Yellow.. Do you know why we're here? why we having to sit here and be traumatized by these teachers?"

Y:"No.. not really.. why?"

R:" we're stuck in this hell because of you father.. Im sorry yellow but it's true.."

Y:"That's not true!! My dad wouldn't do that!! Would he??"

R:" I'm afraid so.."

Yellow started to tear up as he gave Red a hug, Duck barges in.

D:" HELP ME THERES A TEACHER TRYING TO TEACH ME ABOUT HOW BABIES ARE MADE!!"

R:"excuse me what-??!!"

Y:"That is a good question.. how are babies made??"

R:"Thats a story for another time buddy- now let's get that teacher to stop and get you off to bed.."

Y:"Well.. if my dad isn't here for me.. can i call you dad??"

Red is surprised but happy as well, he always thought of Yellow like a son, not in a weird way but he's always decided to take care of  Yellow.

R:"Yeah.. Yes of course!"

Y:"Yay!! Goodnight dad!!"

D:"Dad?? but i thought I was the dad around here!!"

R:"Yeah well- I'm yellows dad now"

D:"Whatever"

R:"Let's go take care of that teacher now shall we?"

D:"yes please. He's starting to annoy me.. besides i don't wanna know how babies are made, babies scare me"

Red laughed as they entered the kitchen with a pelican in mid song, he was singing about how great babies were.

D:"Oh shut up."

Duck whacked the pelican sending him flying to the other side of the kitchen. The pelican got up and scoffed.

Pel:"Wow you didn't have to hit me- whatever i'll leave"

D:"Thank you"

R:"Seems like you handled that well by yourself, why'd you need me?"

Red laughed and elbowed duck jokingly but Duck didn't seem to take it too lightly.

D:"What? I do need you- UH did need you- well- i thought i needed you.."

Red laughed

R:"I don't think you needed me.. you sent him across the kitchen!!"

D:"Well- whatever."

Duck mumbles something under his breath and crosses his arms and walks into the living room

R:"Wha- no duck did i say something wrong??"

Red follows Duck into the living room to see him sitting down reading a newspaper, Red sits in his chair watching him with slight worry

R:"Duck if i said something wrong i didn't mean to-"

D:"You didn't.. i've just been thinking about saying something to you and yellow.. uhm- something that i'm not sure you two would be ok with.."

R:"Well i know yellow would always like you, i mean your his favorite!! I mean he dug you up out of your grave when you died.."

D:"But what- what about you would you still wanna be friends?"

R:"Yeah.. Friends"

Duck looked disappointed with Reds remark..

D:"Well- since yellows asleep.. i'll just have to tell you.. and tell him tmr.. but uh- if you feel uncomfy with me after this you can leave-"

R:" Just tell me Duck i'm an impatient person"

D:"I think- I think i'm-"

Duck sat in silence for a second

D:"I think i'm gay Red.."

R:"Really??"

D:"If you don't like me after this then- it's ok you can leave.."

R:"What?? No no I would never!! You couldn't tell that i'm gay too??"

D:"What??"

R:"Yeah!"

D:"Oh.. uhh- how did you find out you were gay?"

R:"I don't remember my childhood- but i do remember that I had this big crush on one of my childhood best friends.. He was so sweet!!"

D:"Oh..!"

R:"What about you?? When did you find out??"

D:"Well- it was last week. When I realized I had gotten a crush"

R:"Oh on who-??"

D:"I'd rather not say right this moment.."

R:"Well if you need time then that's fine.."

D:"Thank you Red..."

Duck smiled and so did red, but it wasn't very visible due to his hair.

(this was just a warm up guys- bare with me here)

Words: 754