Business Man 🍈

D:"That's it.. Who's in charge around here??"

Duck gets up and walks out of the room towards the office and open the door seeing Red in a suit.

Fax:"Uh excuse me do you have an appointment??"

D:"That's it!! I've had enough of this place!!"

R:"What do you want..??Im busy.."

D:"Busy?? What are you talking about- we've only been here for 9 minutes!! Wait a second.. what are you wearing??"

Fax:"Don't say that he looks smart!"

Trash:"Smartness cloths only!!"

D:"Is that a lanyard-??"

R:"No it's a laminated tag, the cloth itself is the lanyard.."

D:"What have they done to you.."

R:"Look i told you i'm busy.. if your having trouble fitting in you can book a session with the care hound.. Otherwise I have important work to do.."

D:"Important work?? what are you talking about.. no one here does any work at all!! all they do is turn bits into parts.."

Fax:"Hey!! He can't talk to you like that!!"

R:"Yeah! your just jealous because i'm acctaully good at it! And that i look like a smart boy in my outfit!!"

D:" Good at what? all you do is pick up the phone all day.. anyone could do that!!"

Duck walk over to the phone and attempts to pick it up

Fax:What are you doing??

He ends up breaking the phone and dropping it on the floor..

Fax:HE CANT DO THAT!! QUICK!! SHOW HIM WHOS BOSS!!

The fax and the trash start chanting as Red looks around anxiously.. not knowing what to do, he grabs duck and pulls him forward bringing him into a kiss. Duck stands there suprized yet not moving, Red pushes duck against the desk deepening the kiss, duck now has both hands on Reds face.

Red seperated away from the kiss staring at duck for a second

D:"why'd you stop-"

R:"Oh so you want more huh??"

D:"Well I-"

Red hushed him again with another kiss.. Ducks hands trailed to reds suit, he started to unbutton it letting it fall leaving only his white undershirt.

Red grabs ducks hips and lifts him up into the desk.

Fax:"*whispers to the trash* what is going on- i thought he was gonna be fired-"

Trash:"*whispering back* i want to be fired"

Red breaks away from the kiss and starts kissing ducks neck small noises escaping ducks mouth in return.

Red starts to unbutton Ducks brown suit removing it leaving duck only with his pants on. Red found ducks sweet spot on his back and started to bite down softly making ducks moans louder.

*knock knock knock*

Red pulled away quickly putting his suit back on before the visitor opened the door, duck was fumbling with the buttons of his shirt, but once Red finished with his buttoning he helped duck.

Y:"Mr. Peterson??

Duck hopped off of the desk quickly to see yellow standing outside the door waiting patiently for permission to enter.

R:"Uh- You may come in!!"

Yellow entered the room and duck started leaving, he turned around just before he closed the door

D:"When can I book an appointment-??"

R:"Whenever you'd like"

Red said with a wink, ducks face flushed red as he closed the door.

GOD THIS WAS SO HARD TO WRITE AND FOR WHAT-

UGH

words: 564