Explanatory - The Kingdoms In this AU

Hello readers~

This chapter provides a small piece of information about the kingdoms in this story. How their traditions, cultures, and characteristics that will be written here are of course only apply in this book.

The Kingdoms are inspired by the diversity of cultures of all different countries in Asia. I decided to mix them all up so I can write freely without having to fear offending or disrespecting anyone's culture. But Alas, I apologize in advance if I happen to do so and offend anyone in the future.

Ps. I might add more information as the story progress. I will give AN on top of the chapter if that happens. My apologies in advance for the inconvenience ><

____________________

Jade Kingdom

A small kingdom located in the northeast of the continent, up in the mountains on land where the grounds have an everlasting green colour, thus the name Jade Kingdom is formed

A small kingdom located in the northeast of the continent, up in the mountains on land where the grounds have an everlasting green colour, thus the name Jade Kingdom is formed. Started at an edge of a big river, the kingdom was built upwards in between the creases of the mountain and well-hidden within the forest. Not many know nor are aware of the existence of this peaceful kingdom. 

People of the Jade Kingdom worship the Goddess of the Earth, Houtu, and strongly believed that the said deity has made a promise to be reincarnated amongst them. Because of this, the people of Jade kingdom have faith that the most beautiful person in the kingdom is the reincarnation of Goddess Houtu and must be adored and worshipped.

Sun Kingdom

A prosper and one of the ancient kingdoms, located at the heart of the silk road on the edge of the Eastern side of the continent, in a vast land where 4 seasons exist

A prosper and one of the ancient kingdoms, located at the heart of the silk road on the edge of the Eastern side of the continent, in a vast land where 4 seasons exist. Ruled by an old bloodline of Prabhratan, who the people believe to be the descendant of the God of the Sun, Surya, thus where the name Sun Kingdom is formed.

Well-known to have a strong military force and advanced artillery, Sun Kingdom is believed to be able to possess every land where the sunlight touched. Their warriors are also well-known to be cruel, often attaining the heads of their enemies to use them as offerings to their God.

____________________

And that's all about them for now. Just want to share them before I continue any further. Some details of their culture (how they dress, what events they celebrate, etc) will be shared as the story progresses. You all know I never plot, so expect them to come out randomly. Hehehe.