preparing for a comeback

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

"good morning, ma." 

"good morning. i'm leaving right now, ya?" hana said. 

"so early?" the kids asked, pouting. 

hana smiles thinly, "i a lot to do today. i'll eat breakfast when i'm on the way to the office." 

"please take care," shin-hye said. 

"i will, honey," hana said as she went to each of her children and gave them a cheek kiss. 

"here's your breakfast," ah-reum said, putting a paper bag near hana's bag. 

"thank you," hana replied as she grabbed her things. 

at the same time, manager kim called hana on her phone. she didn't answer it because she knows manager kim just wants to tell her that he was already waiting outside. 

"hye-joon, practice is at 3 pm, okay?" hana said before kissing hye-joon's cheeks. 

"nae," hye-joon replied.

"alright. eomma will leave first," hana said as she runs to the door. 

"see you!" they replied. 

"nae!" 

hana ran out of the house and towards the gate. manager kim and her bodyguards are waiting outside the house with their carnival car. hana immediately entered the car. 

"didn't forget anything?" manager kim asked as hana put down her things. 

"nope," hana replied and exhaled loudly. 

"alright. let's leave now," manager kim said to the driver. 

they left the house compound and hana have her breakfast while they are on the road. 

"how's the music video going on?" hana asked. 

"90% done. currently doing the final touches on it," said manager kim. 

"good. the album printing?" hana questioned. 

"also 90% done. everything is following the schedule. nothing is delayed and nothing is too fast," manager kim.

"please confirm my attendance to mma and mama. reject the other invitations except for kbs. i will want to go to kbs. but i'll perform my unreleased song. the one that i let you listen to a few days ago," hana informed. 

"noted," manager kim said while he was taking notes on his ipad. 

"so, it's confirmed that hye-joon will join you on mama stage?" manager kim asked. 

"yes, confirm." 

"alright. what about kbs? only one song?" manager kim asked. 

"two. if they ask for one song, insist on two songs," hana told manager kim.