Maisie's speech of harmony

As the animals leave, Dagnino looks at the kids*

Dagnino: Try and stop us, and I'm eating all of you...

They leave.

Jenny- And the WORST FRIENDS of the year award goes to....( Points at the group but Spike) These assholes

Tito: We tried to tell them, but Panthy said that we're lying.

Dice: After I saved the goose, this is the thanks I get?

Jenny- I'm the only one who doesn't stand there elike ...... BYSTANDERS !!

The kids gasped*

Jenny- You forgotten that's the MOST annoying thing I cannot stand--- People doing ABSOLUTELY nothing when they hear and see something going on loud and clearly and decide to do nothing or ignoe it !

Maisie: We tried to tell them, but they didn't believe us.

Jenny grumbles

Jenny- You all are so HOPELESS !!! I'll help Xiro since you all want to be weak like all the either herbivores !

She leaves scampering off

Spike grabs her: Oh no, you stay in the cafeteria with the other kids, me and the others we'll get Kairel for help.

Jenny- Hey don't treat me like a child ! Just because I'm small doesn't mean you take advantage of my size !

She squirmed out of his hold

Jenny- Besides , it's not like you guys are any help -- At least I'm not standing around her whining or complaining !! And at least I'm not a coward !

They gasped before She scampers off

Jacinth got in front of her: Who ya calling a coward?

Jenny- You---All of you just about now !!

Jacinth picks her up: I'm no coward, and we're going to prove it sis in law.

Jenny- Says the one who got kisses by that same panther.

They oohed at her roast.

Jenny- Now leave me alone ! Quit wasting my time !!

Maisie: Jenny, don't act like this, okay yes we didn't do anything, but we are trying our best. Just stop pushing us away, I don't want to lose you again.

Jenny stops and thinks about it

Jacinth puts her down*

Maisie: Just go with the others and Tiptup, we'll find Kairel.

Jenny- You know... I just cang help but to feel SO DISAPPOINTED in you all right now......

She leaves

The kids feel sad*

Spike went after her: Babe please.

Tito: Great, we have another argument on this episode. How terrifice, 100 arguments in a row, a new record, congradulations for making us not doing anything cause of you.

Priscilla- Cause of who ?

Tito points at Jenny: Her.

Jenny-( To Tito ) You know what ? You're lucky I'm not big right now--& But I can tell you I was doing A LOT fine without you !

Maisie: All of you stop!

They stopped*

Maisie: This is not Jenny's fault, and neither the rest of us, don't you see, arguing is slowing us down, if we don't cooperate we won't succeed at all, sure we've been through a few bumps but later on we fix things, Jenny left because she doesn't want to be hated by others and be abused by jerks. *picks up Jenny* But later on we make up for each other, and we do this together in harmony and teamwork, cause together, we are a family.

Jenny is shocked, she has tears in her eyes*

Her dark blue eyes tear up

Jenny hugs Maisie*

Jenny- Awww Maisie !

Tito: She's right, I'm sorry for yelling at you Jenny.

She looks away from him still hurt

Tito holds out his arms for a hug: Friends?

She looks at him and scampered shyly into his arms

Tito hugs her*

All- Awwww !

Spike went over to her

Spike kisses her cheek*

Jenny blushes before she feels him gently take her from Tito's arms and speaks

Spike: I love you so much babe.

Jenny blushes and snuggles him

Jenny- I love you too

Spike smiles*

Maisie: Now let's go tell Kairel.

Kids: Yeah!

Back with Xiro, he's being dragged*

He is thrown into a room

Coco closed the door and sealed it*

Xiro: You won't get away with this Dagnino!

Dagnino speaks

Dagnino: Oh but I will, I'm the new king now, and maybe I'll take your girl too....

Teresa heard him and growled

Xiro: If you put one single paw on Kiarel, you'll be sorry!

Dagnino: Oh, who's going the stop us, the animals don't believe those kids. A king is someone who takes what he feels what's rightfully his, and now the animal kingdom is mine! Let's go it's feeding time.

Panthy- Sorry handsome~

They leave as Xiro yells.

Teresa heard what Dagnino said about Kairel and growled with rage as she scratches the wall...