comeback day

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

"it's on youtube, right?" hana asked

"yeah, the press conference is on youtube," manager kim replied. 

"alright," hana nodded while pressing on her nails. 

since she's wearing press-on nails, she needs to make sure none of her nails are loose and potentially will break while she is using them. 

"mommy!" 

hana turned towards the voice and her smile beamed seeing all her children entering the green room. the youngest ran to hana and gave her a big hug. 

"you're so pretty!" shin-hye gasped after seeing hana standing up with her outfit.

hana laughed, "thank you, honey." 

"did you all come over after school?" hana asked the kids, giving each one of them a short hug.

"i came after school," cho-reum said, throwing herself on the couch across hana.

"aren't you tired? why are you guys here anyways?" hana chuckled. 

"we wanted to surprise you," dong-won said, sitting beside hana.

"that's sweet of you guys. have you eaten?" hana asks them. 

"not yet," hye-joon answered. 

"there are a lot of food back there. pizza and all those fast food. you guys eat," hana said. 

"yeah, we ordered too much. now it's still warm. if anyone is still hungry later, we can order for the second batch. you guys need to eat those before it gets cold," manager kim told the kids. 

"go, bring your younger siblings," hana said to hye-joon. 

hye-joon lazily got up from the couch and pulled the other three with him. hana chuckled seeing them walking towards the back area where the food are served.