[His New Life]

You had woken up from your sleep when your alarm rang, It was really noisy but effective to wake you up and irritate you. You slumped your way to the bathroom rinsing your face. Daniel had prepared your uniform and placed it down on the table with a towel so you can take a bath already. You would be shocked at how Daniel is ever since he has two bodies. Now he cleans the house day and night and he would even do your part of the chore just to pass by the time in his two bodies considering he isn't good at using his phone. As you scrub your whole body with the soap you have. and rinsed it with hot water. As you were applying some shampoo to your hair. you had thought of scenes to handle Zack and Mira. You sighed again as you opened the shower to rinse your hair making sure to clean your hair. You didn't want to look like an absolute joke on the first day as it was your first time meeting the other characters. You were shaking and you didn't know what to do really except by breathing in and out. Hoping it would end well.

As you finished taking a shower you took your clothes and wore them. And went out of the bathroom. Daniel was already carrying your bag and the other things that you were supposed to carry. "Thanks, Daniel let me carry them." You said as you tried to reach out to your things but Daniel yanked them away from you. "Let me carry them Y/N," He said smiling leaving the house you turned around to go and unplug your phone and air pods from charging as you followed Daniel outside. You closed the door with the padlock and gave Daniel the other key to the house. As the both of you were walking you turned on your phone and air pods to listen to music to lessen your anxiety for your first day in school as Daniel started to speak about how he was so excited about school and the new possibilities that could happen among them. You weren't phased as you already knew his future. But you couldn't help but smile at him as he looked cute talking about how excited he was. We were nearing school and he became quiet to appear cool and anonymous. As I followed him. Many people looked at us in awe. You couldn't really care less about them as you wanted to see what the other characters were like. Jay, Vasco, Zack, Mira, Eli, Zoe, Jace, Vin, Mary, and the others in the future. 

The two of you walked inside and started to look for the teacher's office to see your adviser. He welcomed you both and led the way to your classroom. As he went in first and spoke about how there are two new transfer students. As we heard our cue we went inside our classroom. Daniel had introduced himself first. "Hi, I'm Daniel Park. Nice to meet you all." He said as he got nervous and looked at me to avoid their attention. After Daniel finished his introduction I came next. "Hello, I'm Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you all." You said as the teacher said to take the empty seats that were available, as you both walked together to go to your seats you looked at Daniel's Seatmate it was Zack and he had noticed you. All of your classmates were complimenting you both as you sat and tried to calm yourself from the atmosphere that Zack was giving you. and it was choking you. As Daniel sat down Zoe took her curling Iron and Powder to make herself presentable to Daniel. You just watched them. "Daniel? Hi, I'm Zoe." She introduced herself as she continued to speak. "Hey, You've got something on your face!" Zoe said as Daniel replied, "Where?" He said as Zoe spoke again "Handsome thing! Hehehe" She said with a smile as Zoe tried to flirt with Daniel, Zack couldn't take it anymore and speak. "Hey, Zoe. Stop flirting and sit. it's annoying." Zack said in an angry tone with his hand on his chin Zoe tried to play it cool with a "Zack!! Oooh~ scary." Zoe tried to look pitiful as Zack only cursed at her to stop. Zack looked at Mira to see Mira looking at the both of us. Zack got mad at us. As I only looked away.

*Recess* 

It was recess, I and Daniel had decided to have lunch together Daniel was happy as he would only need to get food for himself. but that peace of mind Daniel had thought had stopped when our new classmates had called for us to meet in a secluded place later. Daniel was shaking and was telling me that he wants to go alone. I shook my head and said that I will go with him but he pleaded that I shouldn't. 'He must be really that traumatized from Logan, Considering he would really shake just from seeing him. I must help him' I thought as I still followed Daniel. 

Daniel Arrived at the place thinking he was going to get bullied again, He was shocked to see the man in front of him handing him a cigarette. Daniel Refused to say he had quit and as for any women he said he doesn't know any with a glare. And walked away. As he was going back he saw me. "Y/N, I told you not to follow me." He said in a worried tone. "I'm fine Danny, I can handle myself and you know that." He sighed and replied. "I know you can handle yourself Y/N b-but I just don't want you to experience things I've experienced before." He said as his face showed a tint of red as He pulled you inside. you smiled at him. and followed him inside.

After that discussion, we both went back inside the room where he fell asleep on his desk and Zoe was in front of him. Admiring him all the way. Zoe had decided to wake him up. And After doing so Daniel Jolted and cursed and sighed in relief as he woke up in his other body.

18/01/2023