the roleplay

Since I don't wanna lose the progress or forget, I will write everything that happened so far here.

-lost info-
So, my ocs are Ava, Nora, Jessica, (abbreviated as Jess,) Katia and Luna. (Luna is dead.)
Ava, Katia Luna are cats, Nora is a fox and Jess is a floppa. Jess always keeps her baseball bat with her. Katia is an artist.
So, they get into a fight.
Yup.
I think it was Solar (CDandYinyang 's OC) that said it, but she said that if Nora wasn't careful, she'd claw their ear off. Ava, taking it personally, (which she usually isn't like,) tells her that that is not okay. Solar said it was a joke, Ava says it's not okay to joke about amputation and they fight. Luna takes over someone temporarily, Jess uses her baseball bat and lots of clawing and biting happens too. After the fight, Ava and Nora are both severely injured but are healed by GB's feather. (It wasn't my AU.) BLA BLA BLA, some conversation happens, then one day they made up and became friends. Eventually, they became tired of constantly moving between houses, so they all stay together in a mansion. They do normal stuff, Jess does training, Katia draws, then they have a small sleepover downstairs where they watch horror movies with pizza. Ava and Nora make a huge pillow and blanket fort, (which later is turned into it's own room by magic,) and this is why I drew the "Cat pillow fort!" Picture in my art book. The turquoise and purple cat in the middle is Ava in her animal form, and I don't know if I included Nora in the picture. Then a million cats were spawned inside, so that's why I added many cats in the drawing. After, some happy stuff happens, they have some breakfast, coffee jokes, then another fight. They go outside and Solar is building a virtual city and building a tower higher and higher although she has no wings and is scared of heights. Nora tries to help multiple times, but is rejected. One time, Solar sends a huge blast to Nora and she crashes into the ground, breaking her wings. She goes inside, Ava and Jess comfort her, BLA BLA BLA.
The next major thing that happens is when Solar goes to look for her father figure called 19791. (Why do I remember?) But basically, they go look for her, Nora gets hurt, the rest of them get hurt, healing happens, they calm down and it turns out fine. They also try to get Solar away from him when they didn't know he was her family and instead thought she was being captured.
I'll continue this in another chapter since it's so long!