the rp part 2

So, were missing a lot, but basically, They play truth or dare, Luna and GM get together, later DC and Simon get together too and what happens is DC goes out gem hunting and Simon follows eventually. They go down a rabbit hole, into a weird dimension, Nora teleports there, she goes into a room where time is frozen, everyone is teleported back except her and Dela switches Nora and Herself. Eventually, Nora gets back. After, they do a sort of play at the mansion and Nora somehow gets really uncharacteristically aggressive, harming the other ocs. Time skip, Lani (a moth cat you can find in my art book,) and Amorial come through a portal from the Starfall dimension (which is actually just a vortex in the middle of a star cluster) and don't know how to get back. After, Solar find Luna is being literally abused by some trainers teaching her how to use the lavender sword which Solar only finds out because she was trying to find it. She finds a decoy, and since it was Luna's, Luna kept it. Then, big time skip cuz I forgot, Solar goes to a magical academy so my Characters apply too. All they get is and irritated Solar, who found a couple friends by the names of Anastasia and Irene, including six boys that she sees as brothers except Andrew has a crush on her and John has a crush on Tony. They move in, Irene loves drawing but digitally, and they have lunch. Then, Osana starts bullying and hurting Solar and my ocs, and when Solar retaliated and scratched Osana back, she was recording. Then she gets exposed for her BS so yay! Anastasia shows Solar the gardens, and 19791 is one of the teachers. Then there is a toxic magic teacher who harrassed Nora and Solar when she stood up for her so Solar called 19791 and yay the teacher was terrified and fired. Btw, Nora came to Solar because she was the only one not practicing their magic.
Ok. So what happens next is there is a test and Katia does her bad habit of pulling all-nighters and does it for three straight days before she's practicing her cello in the gardens. Then, she gets poisoned with nightshade poison. I would much rather say it was foxglove, but I guess I'm stuck with it now. Solar is in art class and sees a vision of Katia coughing and sort of passing out. She goes to the gardens and eventually finds Katia. Katia denies it but then falls on the floor coughing and Solar gets her to the medic. Time skip, Solar gets hurt but refuses to take her medicine so Andrew knocks her out and tries to put it in her. Then she wakes up, outraged, and Andrew, still simping, says, and I quote; "well, at least I'll be killed by you! :3"
Lani locks herself on to Solar and latches on, trying to convince her to go back after she storms off to somewhere. Solar destroys the orphanage where Lani's friend used to live. Eventually, she comes back. Then the goddess of power abuses Solar. Eventually, my ocs find out. Specifically Jess. They go to the creature of everything and the goddess of power was stripped of her immortality. Then depressing crap happens after Solar leaves and her demon soul wrecks the place and hurts my ocs, before Katia finds Solar in a near-suicidal state which Katia was also in at that time. She gets Solar to come back and GM (her foster mother) is near tears how happy she was, Luna included.
Then, a character called Sara is an attention-seeker and liar saying her sister died at a young age and that her parents abused her. When Luna, GM and Katia try to expose her using the yearbook Jess joins because "if you're telling the truth,  why be so scared of them exposing you?"
Then, Samantha, her sister, exposed her further, but Solar is in denial. This is because of a potion. When it wears off, Solar hates Sara too. Well, she's going to be Sara's friend but then she starts fake crying and attacking my ocs so Solar kills her without a doubt. After that Katia does a spell to remove the evidence and make everyone forget. Then, there is an OSS ceremony for Solar to join in the middle of academy class and 19791 excuses her before they start Transformation magic class. That everything that happened! Except for the four challenges thing where Andrew and Solar throw up because they had to eat two wheels of cheese and they hate cheese-
But that's all!