mnet asian music award

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

"ladies and gentlement!"

"we are currently looking at a mother and a son," the host said. 

hana and hye-joon were standing side by side on the red carpet, taking photos and posing for the photographers. 

"hana skipped mama last year because of hiatus. it was her first hiatus throughout her career. she was in contract with her agency on an experiment and this time, she's no longer any agency except for her own company she built herself," the host explained. 

"isn't that a pleasing view seeing a mother and son looking just like siblings, attending mama together? this is a rare view. this never actually happens," the host said. 

after a few more moments, hana and hye-joon went up to the stage where the hosts are waiting.

"anneyonghaseyo hana. annyeonghaseyo hye-joon," the host greeted them. 

hana and hye-joon both bowed to the hosts, "annyeonghaseyo."

"both of you looked amazing. hana this is your first time returning to the industry after your hiatus. and hye-joon, this is your first time going on the red carpet, right?" 

hye-joon smiled and nodded. 

"we're not even kidding when we say hye-joon already collected himself a lot of fans," the host said before it was responded to by thunderous cheers from the fans. 

hana laughed seeing the fans going crazy for hye-joon. 

"does it feels weird, hana? seeing your son has a lot of fans?" the host asked. 

hana grinned, "i just realize he has a lot of fans." 

the host laughed. 

"hye-joon, how does it feels to be with your mom on this red carpet? how was your preparation for today's event?" the host asked. 

"i really want to enjoy today's event. this is my first time and honestly, i'm nervous. but my mom makes me feel really calm and told me to just enjoy my time at the event," hye-joon said. 

"aigoo, you two are so cute. but we would really like to know what makes you bring hye-joon as your partner tonight, hana. is there something we and the fans need to know? maybe a special event or performance?" the hosts asked. 

hana chuckled, "well, i really can't tell you. but i can safely say that i prepared a lot for tonight's performance. so, the fans can put their expectations high and hopes high."

"that's a really confident answer and we love confident answers."

hana laughed.

🤎🤎🤎