CH.1

CHAPTER ONE.

The air was thick and stuffy, clamping around the hallow classroom, crowded with uneducated swines, thats what Jack calls em 'oi- shitass.' Maruice cooed, pinching Jacks bulky shoulder abruptly, staring into Jacks stunned struck expression 'dude what the fuck!' Jack snarled, heaving his heavy arm away from the peckish annoying boy sat next to him 'mr. Old shit said we got a new boy.'

'I dont care.'

Jack sighed, turning away from the raven haired black boy, turning to face his gloomy friend Roger who seemed to be biting at his fingers in anticipation 'you ok dude?' asked the ginger painted with freckles and deep navy blue eyes 'shut up.' Roger growled, itching his scalp rapidly 'dang chill nits.' Maruice snickerd, bringing a hand to his nose and slightly scratching with his middle bony finger, flipping the teacher off on purpose.

'alright kids, we have a new student-' The old shaky boneless man yelped, raising a shaky clumpy arm to the new nerds back.

Jack squinted his deep blue eyes, prying curiosity swimming in his eyes. Raising an eyebrow slyly, taking in this kids features. He had golden blonde mop of hair that fit his personality like glue, he had hazel eyes, that reminded Jack of autumn leaves blowing through the brisk air. He had a jersey ontop of his chunky school uniform, with some skinny yet bulky school pants. Jack scanned the blonde boy's expression, it was dull, yet full of life and wonder 'dang got a staring problem.' The blonde said, stuffing his bronze tanned hands into his puffy jersey pockets 'oooohhhh he told you.' Maruice cooed, covering a brown hand over his puffy mouth and giggling 'shut it blondie.' Jack snarks back, folding his freckled arms ontop his desk 'okay lanky.' the blonde scoffed, dragged his feet as a walked to his assigned seat.