Darmiyaan {Part 7}❤️

Continue from last part...

Next day ....

Hrithik is taking shower 🚿 just then he remembers that he forgot to bring his towel along so he calls Sai ....

As Sai listened to his voice ...she asked him from out ...

Sai:kya hua

Hrithik:woh actually mein apna towel bhul gaya hun ...kya tum mujhe pass kar wa dogi

Sai:ruko ek min abhi laati hun

Hrithik:Haan or thoda jaldi karna pls

Sai:hmm ...laa Rahi hun ...

Then Sai takes towel from cupboard and started to go towards bathroom's door ...she calls him out ...

Sai:ye lo ...

He opens the door ...but instead of getting towel he holds her wrist and pulls her inside making her shocked as hell ...

He is wearing bathrob already ...then he just pins her to the wall ...and started to stare deeply inside of her doe eyes...

Zara Zara song in background...

Sai:m-mein chalti hun *nervous*

He puts his finger on her lips and shh's her ...then he slowly came closer to his right ear lob and spokes in his deep and husky voice ...

Hrithik:let's have some fun ...🌚😏

His words makes her all shocked and blushed at a same time ...which aren't unnoticed by him ...he smirks 😏 and then ...

Slowly slowly started to lean towards her lips and without wasting a single second he lip locks his lips with her's and started to kiss her passionately on which she responded with the same energy as his ...

After kissing for almost 2 minutes they both broke it and stared looking into eachother's eyes deeply ...

Sai:i love u

Hrithik:i love u too ....

Then once again he pulled her for an another kiss ...which they shared for long long time ....and slowly slowly Hrithik's hand started to go inside of her waist ...she flinched little then he pulls her more closer and she started to brush his hair with her one hand while other is wrapped around of his neck ...they both are just so lost into eachother...

(Now leave them alone and imagine rest of the things in your mind....)

**************************************
Scene changes....

Mohit Sonali and Omkar were living in a random House .... Which is not big as Chavan Niwas but still it's fine to live here rather than to live at that hell ...

So they all are doing their breakfast which is made by Sonali... Because their is no one who will make breakfast for them ... suddenly their doorbell rang...

Mohit stands up from his chair and goes towards the door to opens it as he did that his eyes got widened enough after seeing Karishma their...his mind stops working and he didn't able to process Anything ....

Mohit:ab kya karne aayi ho tum ...phele hi meri life barbaad karke Shanti nhi mili tumhe jo ab yaha hasne aayi ho hum logo per tum ...

As he shouts Sonali and Omkar too comes their and they both too got shocked after seeing Karishma ....then Sonali spokes...