That One Night [4]

They finally arrived at Chuuya's apartment. Dazai was horny but Chuuya was even hornier. Chuuya kissed Dazai's neck and started touching his bulge "Lets go to the bedroom~" Chuuya said in a seductive voice. Dazai agreed almost immediately so they then went into the bedroom.

Chuuya pushed Dazai on the bed kissing him with both of there erections rubbing together. Dazai let out a small grunt due to the pleasure. Chuuya took Dazai's vest off then his shirt. He then unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants throwing all his clothes on the floor. Chuuya saw Dazai's erection poking through his underwear. Chuuya took off Dazai's underwear off.

Chuuya took off his own clothes the put his mouth down to Dazai's tip. He started sucking and licking all the precum "Ngh~" Dazai let out a soft gurnt. Chuuya wrapped his tounge around Dazai's dick "F-Fuck..~" Dazai moaned. Chuuya went faster "Chuuya I'm c-close..!~" Dazai moaned loudly. Chuuya stopped "You cant cum just yet.. Im not even done~" Chuuya said.

Chuuya slowly lowered himself on Dazai's dick "M-Mmh!~" Chuuya let out a grunt. He was not going up and down more like humping it. Dazai loved that he started moaning loudly and so did Chuuya. Dazai was about to cum. He grabbed Chuuya's waist while cumming. Dazai and Chuuya were both out of breath. Chuuya then collapsed on Dazai's chest. Dazai wrapped Chuuya up and kissed him on the head "That was amazing.. Thank you" Dazai said before shortly going to sleep.