𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭!) ♡

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

the opium affiliated duo had been on tour for months now, tonight was their last show. the boys were exhausted from having to perform almost every night, but they did love their fans.

"ken, can you go to walmart and buy food for ultra?" lone asked his friend who was rolling up a blunt on some random instagram model's ass. ultra was like his child, he never left her alone.

"i told you not to bring that emo ass cat on tour nigga." ken rolled his eyes, him and ultra had never gotten along. but ken would do anything to make bobby happy, even if it meant getting his ass beat by a cat everyday.

he kissed his model girlfriend on her cheek before getting up and looking for his phone, making bobby visibly disgusted. the silver-haired boy never knew why he reacted the way he did when ken had girls around him, but he hated it.

"why you make that face?" ken asked, starting to notice his friend's jealous reactions whenever he interacted with pretty girls, or even fans.

"nothing... just go." he rolled his eyes before walking to another spot in the tour bus.

the pair had arrived at the venue they would be performing at tonight, people were lined up outside going all the way down the streets of LA. seeing that many people waiting for them was pressuring, but it was very motivating as well.

they were set to go on stage in 30 minutes, every minute felt like a second, time was going by so quickly and anxiety was fuming through the backstage room they were practically hiding in.

"i always get nervous before performing. that shit scary, what if they dont fuck with it?" lone started overthinking, his fans could be critical sometimes but they were usually still supportive.

ken grabbed his best friend's hand in a comforting manner. "its gon' be okay, you know we all love you, coming from your biggest fan."

the silver-haired boy felt his face heat up at the sound of ken's comforting words. if nobody supported him, ken would always be there, he was always so loving to him.