Thursday, April 16th

Natty,Evelyn and I got off the bus and started walking towards the school entrance when I felt someone grabbing me by the waist, lifted and threw me over their shoulder as though I weighed nothing more than a piece of paper, I gasped as my eyes widened in surprise, I would have screamed if the person whose shoulder I was currently on cologne hadn't drifted into my nose so I knew who it was.

"Ethan?!let me go!!!"I exclaimed, wiggling and hitting him to put me down.

"No I won't I've had enough of your avoidances,we are gonna sort this... whatever this is out today"he said walking away from the school entrance.

"Put me the hell down Ethan!"I kept exclaiming hitting his back.

"Stop wiggling so much Abby or you might fall"he answered.

"Ethan if I fall down you're gonna die!!"I shouted at him at the same time seizing my wiggling.

"You're asking me to put you down one minute and the next your telling me not to"he smugly said chuckling softly.

"Shut up and for real put me down"I answered after I hit his back for the last time.

"Alright but only if we talk about this like reasonable people you'll tell me what exactly is going on not trying to make me figure anything out,deal?!"he asked.

"Fine!"then he put me down I turned to him and asked "Are you crazy?!"

"Nope" he replied popping the 'p' what was running through my mind was since when did quiet, innocent looking Ethan become so bold and daring then I indeliberately looked around and I saw Ethan's stunt had caused a scene that cause my cheeks to heat up in embarrassment.

"Abby are you blushing right now?!"Ethan asked teasingly.could this guy get anymore annoying?! I just glared at him and tried walking away but he blocked my path once more "Nah ah ah!"I tried going to the right but he blocked me once more.

"Like I said, you're gonna tell me what this is all about even if I have to force you"I tried faking a right to get away then took a left but he blocked me so fast I bumped into him,was this guy made of bricks,ugh!

"Damn!Ethan alright, we'll talk but now we have classes to get to"I said annoyed.

"Is that a promise?!"due to our height difference I had to look up to glare at him,he probably got the message I was trying to pass across with my eyes as I'm sure my eyes were fiery, cause he raised his hand in surrender and took a step back saying "okay then"I walked away as fast as I could, that dude was definitely psycho.

"Oh my gawd!!!"Natty exclaimed as soon as I got to their side.

"Cool! how come nobody told me Ethan was also a baddie"Evie said wiggling her eyes at me.

"That's because we never knew, I mean he's always so quiet and meek definitely not traits of bad guys, picture this Ethan's one of catbirche's most nicest,hottest, coolest, popular brainiac he's also got the baddie streak in him,his list of awesomeness just keeps on growing!!!"Natty exclaimed then she suddenly paused as though something had dawned on her "how come I've been with Ethan for so long and I didn't know about this coolest trait of his..." She trailed off having this confused look on and when her eyes landed on me her smiled so brightly my eyes hurt then she glanced at Evie and as though they were in sync Evie nodded and smiled along before saying.

"You didn't know because Abby hasn't been here and no one's ever treated the school's golden boy like she has"I looked at Evie weirdly wondering what that meant when they looked at each other again this time with mischievous grins and said together.

"Abby brings out the bad boy side to him"they then chuckled.

"Gosh!will you guys stop your silliness" I could feel my cheeks heating up again great! Ethan's crazy and my besties are just as crazy as he his I rolled my eyes bit they continued laughing when Natty stopped.