CHAPTER 2

Aron's POV

Mondragon a name that holds so much power,a name that is feared by thousands yet worshipped by millions. My father Elias Mondragon a hard working dedicated business man,a man with values, principles and passion the same passion he had building our family legacy is the same passion he had in becoming a family man.

Standing tall against the glass window in my penthouse I stared down at the busy streets. The everyday morning traffic people in a rush to get to work beggers asking for money and school kids rushing to school. My siblings and I never experienced such growing up my father made sure we had everything,one would say we are privileged but in all honesty we feel blessed. Blessed to have an amazing father who has done so much for his family mother and father are the foundation of our family without them life would have no meaning to it.

Checking my watch I got ready to live for the office, I owned a big penthouse in the city, but that didn't mean I don't have a house outside of the city the penthouse just saves me time and it's closer to work. I live on the top floor where only my family and I have access to but since I value my privacy more then anything I bought the two floors below me just to have peace of mind. I could honestly say it runs in the family my father instilled this in all of us growing up that privacy is important more than anything. When it comes to business and our family legacy the world knows everything about that,but our personal lives that is out of the books no one knows about that and we all make sure of it.

Getting out of my penthouse I took the elevator which lead me to my underground parking. My personal chauffeur greeted me and like always I noded with a straight cold face. The drive to my company wasn't that calming a lot was occupying my mind the sound of my phone ringing snapped me out of my thoughts looking at the caller ID I smiled

"Hello my baby,how are you"? the sweet voice of my mother greeted me. Jennifer Mondragon wife to Elias Mondragon and a mother to me,Emily and Aidan. My mother is the most amazing woman both in and out the only woman I can truly be myself around not forgetting my sister Emily whom I love just as much. And my brother Aidan who comes just after me, my siblings and I have such a special bond a bond that will remain standing even after death when it comes to my family I'd kill for them I'd go through hell and back for each and every one of them no one messes with my family and gets away with it.

"Morning my beautiful mom" I could already see her smiling from the side of the line God I love this woman so much.

"Did you eat breakfast and I mean real food not just coffee" this was my everyday routine my mom calling to make sure I ate breakfast and as always I lied, but she always sensed it one thing about my mom you could never lie to her she knows her kids like she knows the back of her hand.

"Yes mom I did"...

"Aron would you stop lying to me" she sighed "If only you were married I wouldn't worry as much,because I know you would have a wife taking care of you my son you not getting any younger"

"I know mom I know" I told her

"So tell me are you seeing anyone yet" my mother asked me

"Mom you already know the answer to that" I sighed

"Yes I know but you should also know that not everyone is like her my son she is in the past a past from 6 years ago"

"I know mom I know and mom I gotta go the car just pulled up to the office love you take care say hi to Dad for me" I ended the call I hated talking about her and my family knows the thought of her alone is enough to make my blood boil I loathed her with every bone in my bone in my body. I had bigger things to worry about like securing that deal that would break records for me a deal that would put me on top of the world for life. The world already feared the Mondragon's after this they would be terrified of us. I only have one problem in order for me to secure the deal I need to have a wife and that is a problem I'm having.

Lockwood Industries is one of the largest and most successful companies in the country coming second to Mondragon since we are number one. If I could secure a partnership with them it would break the internet, and we would go global more then we already are.

A wife would save me from a lot of things I'd get the deal and my mom and dad would stop nagging me about settling down and starting a family. According to them I work very hard which is true and I need someone to always come back home to their words not mine,but that's the least of my worries.

The voice of my chauffeur Adam had alerted me that we have arrived, getting out of the car I made my towards the building. The guards bowed their hands greeted me I simply nodded as always as soon I entered silence greeted me you could hear a pin drop that's how terrified my staff my was of me which I loved, because that meant none of them would slack of when it comes to doing their duties.

Entering my private elevator my bodyguard Liam whom has been my bodyguard for 8 years now stood behind me in position as always. Aside from my family and bestfriend Ivan who is happily married to my sister Emliy. Liam was the third person I trusted the most he was professional, knows how to do his job and respected my privacy more then anything.

The elevator doors opened snapping me out of my thoughts I made my way towards my office. Liam stayed behind as always he stood right outside my door  keeping alert one may never know it's better to be safe then sorry.

Taking my suit blazer of I put it on top of the hanger and made my way towards my desk taking my coffee which my assistant had already put on top of my desk. The number one rule at Mondragon Inc the staff always arrives first at 7am then the boss follows at 7:30 and my assistant surely does know how to keep time besides that I only hired her because of her qualifications her marks and everything was amazing outstanding if I may say I was impressed since she very much young.

Besides her qualifications she was the first woman to step foot into my office and not flirt with me. Most woman throw themselves at me and it's disgusts me to see a woman stooping so low. I hate it that's why I fired Ashely Wood and I don't regret it.

After thirty minutes of trying to think of a woman that would make the perfect wife my assistant Miss Danna Rodriguez came to my mind. Come to think of it she was the only woman whom I could trust with such and make my wife a woman who is terrified of me and would always follow my rules to the tea. Opening my laptop I quickly drafted a contract I mentally punched myself for not thinking of this earlier.

Forty five minutes later I was done I pressed the intercom button

"Miss Rodriguez, my office now"! I said coldly

Two minutes I heard a knock on my door I immediately told her to come in

"Good morning sir" you called me she said

"Yes,sit down Miss Rodriguez" I said coldly as always

"How may I help you sir"? she asked

"Miss Rodriguez what I say to you now will remain inside these four walls understood" I said

"Yes sir"

"I need you to marry me and my decision is final I'm not taking no for answer" I said coldly with a tone that left no room for argument.

The moment those words left my mouth her jaw dropped to the floor.

"WHAT'!! was the only word she managed to say.