Surprise

(SIX MONTHS LATER- sorry for keeping some waiting....anyway)

Six months have passed, and you are happy in your relationship with Larissa/Rissa

You are excited because your birthday is today, and apparently Rissa (Larissa) has something planned, and refuses to tell you what.

Suddenly there's a knock at your door, you walk over to open it and look up to see your hot girlfriend.

"Well?" you say to her, she stares at you for a moment then replies with "Well what princess?" she replies with a smirk. "What do you have for me?" you ask with pleading eyes, "That's a surprise, you'll just have to wait". She picks you up and kisses your cheek.

"No" you say, pushing her away and folding your arms. "If I tell you, it will ruin the whole surprise." she says.

You stare at her with an upset expression on your face, you see that Larissa now looks sad, she lowers her head and says "I'm sorry". You walk over to her and lay a rough kiss on her soft lips. "Mm- baby..." Larissa moans, you pull away and smirk then grab her hips "You did nothing wrong so don't say sorry Rissa" you say in a comforting tone.

You hold her tightly, and she leans her head on your shoulder while you run your fingers through her hair, you get interrupted by Enid swinging your door open and saying "Happy birthday y/n!!!!" she then looks at you with a surprised stare "Am I interrupting something with you two?" she asks curiously. "I was just wishing y/n a happy birthday, Enid" Larissa says to her sternly. "Oh, so you took it upon yourself to walk all the way down here, for Her. Instead of saying it's her birthday on the loudspeaker, LIKE you do for everyone else" Enid says with a smirk.

Larissa begins to speak, but stops due to not knowing what words to use. "Enid give us a minute" you say to her sweetly. She nods and walks out quietly, closing the door behind her. You turn and look at Larissa with an intense stare, "what is it" she says, you can tell she's nervous by the way you're looking at her. Almost as if you need her, which you do.

You move towards her again, grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her down so that your eyes are at the same level. Her face turns red, and you can see that she's hungry for your touch, which you were not going to give her since you're only teasing. You lean in to kiss her, and she closes her eyes ready for her lips to meet yours, but instead of that happening you say "Not right now my love".

She opens her eyes and gives you a disappointed look, she hates when you tease her, but honestly it's so fun for you. "You're such a tease" Larissa says jokingly, you reply with "I know" and smile.

(I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, but I've been really busy. I hope you guys enjoy)