20

CAUTION ⚠️ (This chapter contains extreme sexual content)

(1 day later)

Amias leads Mazarine into her room, closing and locking the door behind them so casually. They just finished dinner and had taken a walk in their flower garden, watching the sunset in the rows of flowers.

Amias turns around, grabbing Mazarine's hips and pulling her flush against him. He starts to kiss her neck, sucking on her sensitive spot.

"Amias, I'm so full."

Mazarine complains, feeling like her stomachs about to explode.

Amias chuckles against her neck but continues after a minute. The feeling of Amias sucking hickeys onto her soft skin makes her moan. She grips his hair, jumping and getting caught by Amias who lets her wrap her legs around his torso.

Amias moves them to the bathroom, gently setting her down on the marble counter and pulling away from her to start the shower. Mazarine takes her painting shirt off along with her pants. The day had consist of Mazarine painting Amias' office walls and adding her own graffiti while Amias helped occasionally, but mainly watching the way her hips moved to the music. The time went by fast and Mazarine and Amias didn't have time to clean up before dinner.

Amias strips from his clothes as well, walking back over to Mazarine and kissing her deeply. He moves them both into the hot water, the two not breaking the kiss. They both messily wash themselves, too distracted by each other to really care much. Mazarine's hand travels down to Amias' cock and wraps her hand around his base. She softly strokes, travelling her kisses down to his neck and sucking a hickey there.

Amias grunts, the feeling of her soft and small hand around his already hard cock makes him harder. Amias' fingers move down to Mazarine's clit and his rough hands rub circles around her sensitive nub. Amias soon get impatient and grabs Mazarine's hips, pulling her into him and pinned to the cooled tiled floor. Mazarine jumps and wraps her legs around Amias' waist, kissing his roughly.

Amias strokes his cock a few times before sliding his tip against Mazarine's wet cunt. He enters her, earning a load and desired moan. He groans, pushing all of himself into her and resting there for a minute. Amias unwraps Mazarine's legs and moves them to rest against his shoulders, his hands gripping Mazarine's ass firmly. He starts to thrust deeply into Mazarine, his tip hitting Mazarine's g spot with each deep and rough thrust.

"Amias!"

Mazarine moans, her voice pitched and her mouth open wide with her eyes shut tight.

"Fuck baby. Your still so fucking tight for me. Your such a good girl."

Amias growls, with thrusts somehow speeding up. The sound of skin slapping skin and load moans and groans fill the steamy shower.

"Amias! I'm gonna cum."

Mazarine whines, the pleasure so good her legs start to shake uncontrollably and her body tensed and grips Amias tightly.

"Good girl."

Amias groans feeling Mazarine cum around him.

"God, feeling you cum around my cock feels so good."

Amias growls, cuming right after Mazarine.

Mazarine moans feeling Amias' warm load shoot into her. The hot water still running down them while the two catch their breaths.

"You did so good, baby girl."

Amias praises, helping Mazarine to her feet and keeping her in his grip, her legs not strong enough to hold her up.

Amias turns the water off and helps to dry Mazarine as well as himself. The two make their way to the bed, Amias holding Mazarine bridle style. Amias takes Mazarine's towel off, along with his before spreading Mazarine's still shaking legs and resting his head between her legs.

Amias presses feather kisses to Mazarine's heat, his tongue swirling her sensitive nub before sucking. Mazarine's moans fill the room, encouraging Amias more. Amias' tongue moves faster and his sucking becomes rougher. Amias' tongue plunged into Mazarine, tasting her sweet taste before going back to her clit. From still trying to calm down her nerves, her climax comes quickly, but Amias stops his movements before she could cum.

"Amias,"

Mazarine whines, her eye brows furrowed and her eyes still shut.

"Be patient baby. I'm not done with you yet."

Amias growls, lining up his member before pushing in.

"Uh fuck."

Amias breaths out, his head flung back and his grip on Mazarine's hips tighten.

"Amias,"

Mazarine moans, her breath uneven and her thighs pressing tightly around Amias'.

"Your so big."

Mazarine whispers, her hands glitching the sheets as she feels her climax right there.

"Amias, I'm gonna cum."

Mazarine moans, her hand landing on Amias' hard lower abdomen.

"Already? Princess I've hardly moved."

Amias chuckles darkly but proceeds to move his hips in a slow and deep way.

"Amias!"

Mazarine squeals slightly, the feeling of him stretching her out and his tip hitting her g spot causes her body to start to shake again.

"Amias I'm gonna cum."

Mazarine warns, the feeling creeping up on her.

"Hold it princess."

Amias responds, letting his hand rest on her neck as a handle.

"I can't."

Mazarine whines, bucking her hips up into Amias'.

"Just a little longer baby. Promise."

Amias whispers, leaning down to kiss her.

Amias' thrusts become fast and rougher, the head board starting to bang against the wall and the bed starts to creak at the speed. Amias suddenly pulls out and flips Mazarine over onto her hands and knees. He pushes back into her and goes straight back to the speed he was just going before.

"Omg Amias!"

Mazarine moans, gripping onto the bed sheets tightly and pushing her face into the sheets.

Amias wraps his hand in her hair, pulling her face out of the pillows.

"I want to hear every noise you make. Do you understand me?"

Amias growls into her ear, spanking her ass and pulling her hair a bit. Mazarine try's to nod as best as she can.

"Use your words."

"Y-yes daddy."

Mazarine stutters, her mouth falling open as her climax starts to roll in.

"Daddy, I can't hold it anymore!"

Mazarine moans loudly, trying to hold it until she's told she can release.

"Ok baby, cum for me."

Amias grunts cuming at the feeling of Mazarine cum.

The room goes silent besides the loud panting of the two. Amias pulls out rubbing Mazarine's ass before leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to it. He gets up, cleaning himself up before bringing a warm wash cloth and cleaning Mazarine up too. He tucks Mazarine in, kissing her forehead before getting in beside her. Amias wraps his arms around Mazarine, his face pressed to the top of her head, taking in her delicious sent. He falls asleep in complete bliss, wishing this moment hold last forever.