the depths of 3d shit realm

Dave wakes up in what seemed to be an area with a shit ton of cubes and spheres

"Where am I? How did I get he-"

"Hello Dave"

"What"

"Its me"

"Why did you throw Bambi into the stratosphere 69 miles an hour"

"Because I thought it was funny"

"No"

"*Sad face*"

Expunged sinks into the ground with causes an earthquake and makes Dave fall out of his chair with a minor bruise

"Ow"

The earthquake stops, Expunged comes back with something or, someone in it's hand.

"Who or what do you have in your hands?"

"..."

"Open them."

"No."

"Just open them!"

"Shut the fuck up."

"EXPUNGED! JUST OPEN YOUR HANDS!"

"NO!"

"OPEN THEM OR I HAVE TO OPEN THEM BY FORCE!"

Expunged doesn't answer but still refuses to open their hands, Dave gets fucking pissed and pulls out a rocket launcher.

"I guess you leave me with no choice."

Dave (just like Bambi), insults the living fuck out of expunged while pointing the rocket launcher at them.

"Open your red marble lookin ass hands right now you red crayon bitch, I hope you step on an odd looking brick with studs on it, your dumbass traffic cone lookin hat is probably sharp enough to make it work like a pencil."

Expunged opens their hands in order for Dave to shur up and stop insulting her.

And inside their hands was FUCKING BAMBI

"Expunged! How dare you fling Bambi into the stratosphere and somehow teleport Bambi into the 3D realm!!!!1!1 that's it, you are grounded grounded grounded GROUNDED for 1938847385783828477483883 MILLION QUADRILLION GAZILLION SEPTILLION MILLION QUADRILLION GAZILLION SEPTILLION MILLION YEARS!!!!1!!1!1!!1!11! Go your room now!!!"

Expunged starts crying for some reason idk

"waaa waaa waaa waaa whahhaaaahahaaaa waaawwaa"

And then fucking explodes

THE FUCKING END