Chapter Five

After he finished his food keigo had drunk two glasses of strawberry mimosa and kinda felt a bit drunk sense he was light weight making him giggle when he let go of dabis hand to wipe his hand. Dabi watches Keigo finishing his mimosa, smiling. Keigo puts down the napkin "Do you wanna go get the check or should i?" "I can get it keigo sense i don't think you can really move right now without falling" the older says softly "I can move without falling watch" he says standing up which makes him wobble and he pushes his chair out about ot walk before face planting into dabis arms. The other frowns trying not to laugh "see you can't move with out falling" he says getting the other back in the chair before sitting him back down "I'm gonna go get the check you stay here okay birdy?" He says. Hawks looks at dabi nods "okay touya" He says softly "that's a good little birdy" dabi says ruffling the blondes hair before going to get the check.

Dabi heads to the hostess desk having to wait in line because most of the people were paying just like him. When he got the check he pays and heads back to kiego not really wanting him to see the price he keeps the receipt in his pocket. He got back to the table and keigo was making sure the plates and stuff were easy for the to grab. Dabi smiles a bit "Hey birdy you ready to go?" He asks "Oh yeah I am" kiego says looking up "though I can't fly in the rain" he says "well get a cab okay?" Keigo nods and stands up well with dabis help.

Soon the two were outside standing in the rain trying to get a cab. Dabi wanted Kiego to stay underneath the cover but the hero wasn't having it; he wanted to be close to him even if that meant he was soaking wet. Dabi was getting irritated and a bit worried about keigo getting sick so he looked at his watch seeing it was midnight which pointed to the fact they've been out for about thirty minutes sighing he looks at kiego "birdy how about we go inside I'll call an Uber." He says softly "there should be a cab soon don't worry" he says "keigo we've been standing out here for thirty minutes you're gonna get sick" he says "we have been?" "Yes keigo we have been" "oh..."kiego says "so let's head inside okay and I'll call an uber." Hawks nod softly and drag Dabi back into the bar.

When they got back into the bar hawks sneezes as he takes off his soaking wet jacket "I think your getting sick" dabi mumbles knowing keigo got sick fast taking his jacket and going to the front to get him a towel "I haven't gotten sick in years I'll be fine" keigo says sitting on the waiting bench. "That's surprising when we were younger you got sick super easy" he whispers softly starting to dry off his hair "I don't remember most of my childhood so I don't really remember" he whispers. Dabi frowns softly as he dries of kiegos hair which made the blonde completely
melt into his touch. Dabi smiles slightly though it still seemed a bit sad.

((Finally a chapter!! Sorry writers block, mental and physical health, and school as well as work has been kicking my ass hopefully the next chapter will be out in this live time - castiel))