chapter six

Authors Note: I like dipped because of school and health so I'm so sorry but here's a new chapter

==================================

After Dabi got kiegos hair dried he goes to give the towel back and call an uber leaving keigo alone by himself. Being by himself kiego tried not to get stuck in his own head. Without realizing it, keeping out of his own head meant chewing on his sleeve. He carefully chewed on the fabric of the jacket he wore looking around the bar with droopy eyes. His face was becoming pale by the minute. In the back of his head, the part that was still big knew he was getting sick but little almost  him didn't realize he was sick. He just felt really cold and started to chew more on his sleeve to distract himself. The waitress who had come back after getting the towel put away, seeing the winged pro hero,she felt a pang of sympathy realizing he was a little and had slipped. Her caregiver instincts kicked in and went to find dabi.

Dabi had just gotten off the phone with the uber driver when the waitress came up. "Um hi you were with the pro hero hawks right earlier?" She asks him "who wants to know?" He asks, putting  his phone in his pocket looking at the waitress. "Oh I'm Luna Rhys I don't mean no harm, I don't care if he's a pro in a dirty bar with a villain or anything. I just noticed he slipped" she explains "slipped?" He asks "yes slipped like into his littlescape I think it's cause he's cold or some other reason if it's the cold I have blankets in the back" she rambles "do you have any other stuff?" He asks weary to ask "Oh yeah I have some stuffies and I think pacis in the backroom. There just in case patrons slip into their little space and have no one to care for. I think there's ones that haven't been opened or used sense. I know littles with mutation quirks don't exactly like things that aren't familiar" she says. Dabi blinks, a little surprised that someone cares that much "um can you look please?" He asks "of course i'll be right back" she says before heading to the back of the bar.

Dabi sighs softly not sure if he should stay here but decides on heading back to kiego hoping nothing happened while he was gone. And he of course spoke too soon because there were two guys on each side of kiego and the blonde looked uncomfortable as they talked to him. When he heard footsteps he didn't need to look up to know who's boots he was looking at to know it was dabi. Before he could say anything dabi was pushing the guys away "what the fuck are you two doing" he growls at them as he put keigo behind him which the blonde barely registered being to stuck in his own head. "hey man we're sorry we didn't know he was yours" the tallest guy says his hands going up in defense. Dabi felt his hands start to burn "he's not an object so he's not mine" he says his voice sounding dark as he talked "of course he is, littles aren't much worth" the guy said "though he's pretty cute" the guy said trying to look at kiego which earned him a punch to the face by dabi. "Leave before I make you " he says to the guy watching him hold his nose which was now bleeding. The guys freind was trying to get the bigger one to leave but the guy wasn't having it. Dabi sighs not wanting to fight anymore than he already had in front of keigo so he just leads the blonde away quietly.

Dabi walked back to the front desk where Luna was waiting with a pacifier and a blanket "oh good your still here I thought you left" she says seeing him "I went to go check on keigo which I'm glad I did. Some assholes where messing with him" he says softly as he takes the stuff from Luna "oh no! Do you want me to watch keigo so you can deal with them" she asks. Dabi shakes his head wrapping kiego in a blanket "it's fine. They'll be delt with I just don't have time our Uber will be here soon" he explains which Luna nods "of course, also keep the stuff I should get back to work though" she says "got it, thank you Luna " he says "no problem" she says before walking away. Dabi softly smiles a bit getting the pacifier open and handing it to kiego which after that action his phone dinged meaning there Uber was here.

----------------------------------------------------------