♡ 29 ♡

AT MALL

* Taehyung and jungkook reached at the mall they saw namjin, yoonmin and y/n hobi waiting for them. Y/n came and tightly hugged jungkook *

Y/n: kookie you look tierd.

Tae: yeah, it's because he was sick last night.

* jungkook passed a death glared to tae*

Y/n: omg then why did you come for shopping, you should take rest kook.

Kook: noona Don't be dramatic it was nothing serious, just my stomach was upset and i vomited.

Jin: are you feeling good now?

Kook: yeah look i'm completely fine ( bunny smile )

Jimin: ok then can we start shopping ( exited )

Kook: come let's go ( exited )

* jungkook, jin and y/n went with jimin to select wedding suit for jimin and namjoon, hobi ,Tae went with suga to select one for him. All the time while selecting the suit for suga tae's eyes where on jungkook who was busy selecting suit for jimin, taehyung noticed kook's tiered face.

As soon as they finished shopping wedding suit taehyung rushed towards jungkook, he wrapped his one hand around kook's tiny waist, jungkook melted in tae's touch he rested his head on Tae's shoulder *

Jin: aww what a cute couples. ( smiled )

* taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on top of kook's head *

Jimin: anyway we have purchased wedding dress.

Tae: then can you guys let us both to take a walk around the mall for a few
minutes ?

Kook: huh?

* jungkook pulled his head up form his shoulder and looked at taehyung confused. Jimin was starting to protest but suga stopped him *

Suga: fine what about we all roam around the mall as couples. Anyway we all have our life partners with us.

Jin: it would be great. Me and jooniee gets such chances rarely as that little devil Jenny would be always around my joonie. ( sad pout )

Y/n: see someone is jealous of his own child. ( laughing )

Jin: you will make fun of me now but will understand it once you have baby girl, she will steal you man. ( smirks )

Hobi: wooh a baby girl like y/n she would be so cute.

Jin: seems like you already lost your man.

* y/n glared at hobi. Hobi hugged her tightly and whispered in her ears *

Hobi: don't be jealous pumpkin. First let's focus on the process to make a baby. ( smirk)

* y/n blushed and hide her face in hobi's chest. Suga sighed and said *

Suga: ok guys after finishing your date let's meet at parking area bie.

* with that all the couples started to walk away in different direction *

With yoonmin

* jimin and yoongi was walking holding eachothers hand suddenly jimin stopped walking and looked at yoongi *

Suga: what?

Jimin: why did you changed the plan. We all planned to spent time together with everyone not like this, what's with this couple thing?

Suga: it's because of taekook. Taehyung and jungkook had a small argument with eathother from home, so I wanted them to have some time alone to solve it.(smiles)