IMPORTANT - A/N

After years of being a lurker on here, I've finally decided to write a story lolz. This first part will be my HC's for the characters in this story, how they will be portrayed and stuff, yk?

First, though, some info about me, the author, so you know my background and how that will affect my writing.

I am a transmasc, (demiboy, specifically) and omnisexual. I went to a Catholic school from Pre-K to 6th grade, and have significant religious trauma from it. I was told from a young age God didn't love gays and that I was a sinner for loving who I do and being who I am. (Guess who kins Travis...) I have also been bullied badly at school and in my personal life for being alternative and LGBTQ+. I have diagnosed anxiety and depression, and a suspicion that I might be neurodivergent. I have been to a mental hospital twice, and I am in a gifted class.

Everything I just mentioned directly affects my writing, especially when dealing with mental health or religious topics, so I am writing based off of my experiences and the research I've done on my own.

Also, I'm so fucking white, and I will be writing POC characters, obv, so if I am not accurate, help and feedback is much appreciated! Please leave feedback, but don't be mean! Don't like, don't read. 

THIS IS UR ONE AND ONLY TW - IF U R SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS, SKIP CHAPTERS THAT DEAL WITH THEM

This story will/may include:

Drug/alcohol use and/or abuse

Religion/religious trauma

Domestic violence

Homophobia/Transphobia

Cults

Cannibalism/Murder

Self-harm/Suicidal thoughts and/or actions

Smut/Suggestive scenes

ED's

A human cumsock (aka, Kenneth Phelps)

Thank you! Hope you all enjoy!

                                                                                          -Wormbreath

Now...The headcannons of the lil shits in this abomination of a book (4 the main crew, y'all will see)

Todd:

He/him

 5'6

Normal, healthy teenage boy build idfk

Gay (canon) (He will be with Neil in this book cuz they r cutie patooties and it's canon so yk)

Dresses in clothes he likes, even if other ppl don't. He dresses like a gay nerd y'all I'm leaving it at that. (and he matches with Neil all the time.)

Best gaydar ever

He has autism, so he can be a bit weird in social situations, but gives the best advice, and is super nice! (Just don't get him ranting tho)

Special interests: Outer space, technology, paranormal shit, and anything science/ history related.

Very smart in general! (I will be writing him exactly how I am in classes, prepare urselves.)

Absolute menace to society with gay puns

Ash:

She/they

5'8

Kinda scene/grunge-ish style?