Finalizing the Marriage Date

Next morning
              Author's P.O.V
Yn got up early Cuz she wanted to help her ma as the guests were there. So there must be a lot of work so she thought to help her ma. She started to make coffee and teas for everyone.  Mr. Shaik and Mr.kim were reading newspaper, Mrs.kim was with Mrs.shaik helping her. Yn went to wake Sana first so that she can wake up beomgyu up then yn went to wake taehyung up. Yn went to taehyung's room and kept the tea on the night stand.

Yn: taehyung wake up!!
Taehyung: hmm... 5 more mins mom(sleepy voice)
Yn: I am not your mom... Wake up
Taehyung: Yn?!!... What are you doing in my room
Yn: ma sent me to wake up and give this tea to you
Taehyung: Ohk

(suddenly taehyung pulled yn while holding her wrist and yn directly landed on the top of taehyung. Taehyung wraped his hands around yn's waist and yn was feeling so shy and was trying to get out of the grip they were staring in each other eyes deeply. Taehyung landed his gaze at her lips. They both leaned closer to have a sweet yet passionate kiss their lips were apart from meeting. Then suddenly beomgyu entered the room and got shocked so he just turned around and said. )

Beomgyu: sorry..i didn't saw anything... I will go you guys continue

Soon everyone got fresh up and came downstairs for the breakfast. Everyone was eating peacefully while chit-chating then Mr.shaik started to speak

Mr.shaik: everyone listen to me. This morning when I went to namaz(prayer of the Muslim people) there I asked moualali the auspicious dates so he gave me some dates and I request you all to finalize the date.  The dates are 23 Jan ,22 Jan ,and 30 Jan.
Mrs.shaik & Mrs.kim : if you ask our opinion then 30 Jan will be the best Cuz we will get enough time for the wedding preparations and shopping and also we can enjoy the wedding.
Mr.kim: I agree with the ladies
Beomgyu & Sana: us too
Taehyung & yn:us three
Yn: bhai agree with this na please
Aera & suhail: Ok we agree with it
Mr.shaik: Ok then final??
Everyone expect Mr.shaik: Yes
Yn: Finally bhai is getting married, I thought bhai will die single only
Aera: Why tho
Yn: Who will fall for that Bandar face

               To Be Continued