Wedding Shopping

*   TAE'S POV *

Mr Kim: I'm gonna help my wife ( back hugs her)

Mrs Kim : Hey! What are you doing? ( Blushes )

Mr Shaik: and I'm gonna help my wife
( Mrs Shaik blushes )

Suhail : and I'm gonna help my soon-to-be-wife (kisses Aera's cheeks)

Aera: Suhail our parents are also here! ( Blushing mess )

YN: ohohohoh Bhai you are so romantic ( teasing )

Suhail: I know I know ( proud )
( Aera noona hit Hyung on his chest while blushing)

Mrs Kim : Taehyung-ah who are you gonna help? ( Controlling laugh )

Mrs Shaik: Oh yeah Tae beta whom are you gonna help?

* I looked at them and said *

Taehyung: why don't have anyone when I have your daughter ( Sarcastically, but deep inside it's true)

Mr Shaik : You mean Sana ?

* I saw Suhail hyung, Aera noona and Yn go to select Aera noona's Dress.*

Taehyung: Nah I meant Yn, and I am gonna help her and Beomgyu will help Sana.

* I went to select a dress for YN *

* YN's POV*

Aera : ahh Yn I can't decide!

Aera is searching for dress for 20 mins and Bhai is looking at her with poker face.
To be honest I'm also bored but it's ok.

Just then I noticed that a dress caught Bhai's eyes.
He took the dress, it was simple yet elegant and walked towards Bhabhi and said, ‘Baby try this’  To which Bhabhi replied ‘ wow baby your choice is amazing ’.
My thoughts ‘ Why are we here just to suffer ’

I felt that someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned to see Taehyung holding a dress.

Taehyung: umm....a....Yn try this it will....umm...this will suit you ( Awkward)

While looking at the dress I said ‘ Ok btw your choice is not bad ’ and Tae was blushing alot.

I went to the trail room after a few minutes I came back looking beautiful and Taehyung was looking as if there's no tomorrow.

             Taehyung’s POV

I showed YN the dress she said ‘ Ok btw your choice is not bad’ while looking at the dress and I was blushing.

YN went to the trail room after a few minutes she came back looking like a Goddess and I was looking as if there's no tomorrow.

The only thing that I can think is ‘ beautiful’.

Yn: So,how do I look? ( Smiles )
I said ‘ Extremely beautiful and totally wife material’ without realising

                 * YN's POV*

I said ‘ So,how do I look?’ while smiling.
Taehyung: Extremely beautiful and totally wife material

After listening to this I literally started to blush, and decided to make him blush too and said ‘ Ofcource I will look beautiful because you selected this dress ’ Controlling my smile.
Taehyung was blushing so hard.

*Meanwhile Beomgyu and Sana*

Beomgyu selected a dress for Sana and she is in Trail room, then the door opened showing Sana in a beautiful dress Beomgyu looked at her just when he saw her in that dress he lost his balance and was about to fall but he managed himself.

Sana : So, how do I look?

Beomgyu went towards her pulled her by her waist and whispered ‘ You are so beautiful that I can't take away my eyes from you ’ in Sana's Ears.

Beomgyu: you are looking so beautiful that I can't take away my eyes from you