Chapter 5- KIDNAPPED?!

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

   ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

3rd Person Perspective

"What happened out there?" Paige asked the crew.

Tony said, "It was a trap."

"I told you," Celeste whispered, as Paige landed the helicopter.

"Let's not talk about that until tomorrow, today is Tony and Layla's big day," Paige said.

   ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"3,2. . . 1!" Layla was about to throw her bouquet when a black SUV squealed to a stop. Everyone turned to look at it confused, including the spy racers. Two people stepped out of the car, running towards Travis. They were both dressed in bright blue tracksuits, with muscular builds. They hurried back to the SUV, taking Travis with them. Everything happened so fast that the spy racers were still processing their thoughts.

Cico scratched his head, "What was that?"

"Did you guys see what I just saw?" Echo asked.

"It looked like they were. . ." Layla started.

Tony finished. "Nacho and Rollie."

"Now can we go after them?" Frostee asked.

"Shashi. . ." Tony growled at Shashi, ignoring what Frostee had just said. "I knew you were up to no good." Shocked, Shashi held up both of his hands in the air.

"I had no idea you would stoop as low to ruin my wedding!" Tony shouted.

"Tony!" Paige and Layla shouted at the same time, "How dare you have the nerve," Paige began.

"You spent so much time trying to convince me that Shashi was nice!" Layla finished.

"But now he's ruining my wedding! He's jealous of me! I knew it!" Tony screamed, losing his mind.

Shashi scoffed, "Excuse me, I've done no such thing and I don't intend to!"

Mrs. Nowhere stepped between them. "Boys! Settle down. The smart thing to do was to chase after them but all you did was bicker with each other!" Tony lowered his eyes guiltily.

"Well, he did start it," Shashi pointed out, nonchalantly and received glares from Mrs. Nowhere, Layla, and Paige.

"Wait.. ." Tony looked around. "Where's Echo and Matsuo?"

"See. You guys were too busy to notic-". Layla was cut off by Mrs. Nowhere's phone ringing. The caller ID read Echo. Mrs. Nowhere answered immediately. She put the phone on speaker.

"We got a tracker on the SUV that took Travis. We're chasing after it. I'm gonna jump on that SUV. It's out of control. I'm not sure what's happening in the SUV. I'm gonna see if I can prevent it from crashing. Matsuo, stay close behind." Echo commanded.

There was rustling on the other end of the phone. It seemed like she put the phone down, and the phone started to shake vigorously before becoming silent. "Hiye!" Kai sighed happily.

"Wait. What's Kai doing with you guys? It's dangerous." Cisco said concerned.

"We're a bit busy right now," Matsuo muttered. Kai squealed as the SUV swerved dangerously to the right. Finally, the SUV slowly pulled up to the side of the road and Matsuo took the phone from Kai. "There is nothing in the SUV," Echo reported, walking back into the car.

"What do you mean there's nothing? Where'd Nacho, Rollie, and Travis go?" Mrs.Nowhere shouted.

"I don't know."