Chapter 6- Attacked Again?

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

   ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

3rd Person Perspective

"What do you mean there's no one in there?" What about Travis, the driver? Nacho and Rollie?" Mrs. Nowhere shouted.

"No one," Echo told her. "Not even a single wrapper or crumb. It's completely deserted."

"We'd better haul it into the HQ for further intense investigation. Just in case you miss something." Mrs. Nowhere ordered.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"You're right!" Mrs. Nowhere exclaimed, reading the results of the paper. "Nothing was found. This car looks brand new. However, there was an auto-pilot mode installed in the SUV. Normally, this design doesn't have this feature."

"Maybe they set the location to my wedding," Tony said, "So they didn't look suspicious." He narrowed his eyes at Shashi. "And maybe the people in here were holograms, he just wanted to crash my wedding. I bet he didn't expect Echo to catch him." He smiled at his own theory.

"Not again!" Frostee groaned at Tony's revelation.

"Shashi is jealous because he is in love with Layla!" Tony declared.

Cisco's mouth dropped open, "How could you say that? You're happily married and he is too, to your sister!"

They all quieted down when Layla, Shashi, Paige, Echo, Matsuo, and Palindrome walked into the room. "Can y'all believe it took all of us to put Kai and Celeste down for a nap?" Paige huffed and Layla swiped her hand across her forehead.

"They ate too much sugar." Echo groaned, slumping into the couch.

Suddenly, they heard the door creak open, and there, hand in hand, was Celeste and Kai. And they were certainly not asleep.

"What are you guys doing awake?" Echo asked them.

"Kai helped me open the door. I gave him a boost." Celeste replied, and Kai nodded, not answering the question.

"What are you doing awake?" Echo repeated.

Celeste's mood changed. "Drive the van out of here," Celeste said. "NOW."

Shocked by the girl's seriousness, Tony quickly got in the car and obliged.

"Drive to where there is no civilization!" Celeste called after him. "Try to be out of the car in 5 minutes!"

5 minutes later, they received a call from Tony. "The SUV blew up." He reported. Everyone looked at Celeste in awe.

"How did you know this would happen?" Cisco asked her.

Celeste replied slowly. "I smelled the nitroglycerin in my sleep. At first, I thought it was just a dream but it was real."

"Whoever did that must be trying to get rid of us, but who would do that?" Echo asked.

"They could be trying to kill us!" Cisco said, alarmed.

"Don't you guys get it" Celeste spoke up. "I read all your past files and you all defeated a lot of bad guys. And they all hate you. After all, you guys are the best spies in the agency and evil will prevail with you not in the picture.?"

The crew beamed at Celeste's compliment but then frowned.