Jealousy pt.2

⚠️TW:mention of self harm ,abuse,drugs and alcohol⚠️

Eddie's pov:

When I heard Mully leave I started to cry even harder.'Why do I feel like this? Why can't I just be happy for my best friends  for being with each other ?' I thought to myself.I love  josh but I felt mad and jealous at the same time.'THAT SHOULD BE ME!!' I yelled to myself. Ohh what am I thinking ? Mully with me? it could never happen ...I laid down and wrapped myself in my blanket and cried.Tears rolled down my face and I remembered the pocket knife I had in my closet.I got up throwing my legs over the side of the bed ,sitting there for a second before I got up and  walked over to my closet door ,I hesitated and took at deep breath before I swung the door open .I switched on the closet light and walked to the back of it , reached up on the top self and grabbed a small pink box that was under my old high school year books.I opened it and pulled out the  red, white and green Swiss army knife Narrator gave me for Christmas one year.I walked out of the closet and ran to my bathroom and slammed and locked the door.'oh shit! they   for sure heard that' I thought to myself while pulling  out the knife part and setting it on the counter.I rolled up my sleeves and put a hand on each of the sink and sighed." you're absolutey fucking worthless" I said while looking at myself in the mirror as a tear rolled down my face.I let go of the sink and picked up the knife holding it to my wrist and started.Blood oozed down my wrist as the blade tore through my skin.Tears fill my eyes, and I gritted my teeth to not cry out.I stopped to listen to make sure no one would come in .I winced in pain stopping the blade after several cuts.A tear rolled down my cheek as the cuts burned and stung, i clenched my fists.I leaned against the wall and slide down until I sat again the cold tile.I punched the wall and threw the blade across the bathroom in anger, watching it hit the wall and fall behind one of  the cabinets. I hated cutting ,yet I couldn't stop.

3rd person's pov:

Mully signaled  for narrator to come into the kitchen so he could tell him.He  always told narrator when something like this goes wrong because he's like the father of the group and he's like the father Mully  wished he'd  had.Mully grew up in an abusive home with just his dad .He had  no siblings ,His  mom left them because of his fathers drinking but didn't take Mully because he was old enough to make his own decisions  and his dad became an abusive drunk.He'd always call him  names ,hit ,punch, throw things etc .Narrator knew all of this but ONLY he knew ,none of the other boys did because Mully thought they'd think he was weak or something so he never told them.

Mully's pov:

Narrator walks in and I'm leaning over the sink.I look up at him and I think he could tell that I was upset because, without saying a word he walked over to me and hugged me. "Hey mull ,what's up ?you look upset. "I-"

3rd person's pov: 

Before Mully could reply they heard a bang against the wall from upstairs.Mully and narrator looked at each other and they both ran upstairs ,while running through the living room they noticed that the rest of the boys went out besides josh that was now getting up from off the couch and followed narrator and Mully upstairs. When they got to eddies room the knocked on his door but didn't get a response.After repeating this a few more times Mully tried the doorknob  and realized Eddie must not have locked it.

Mully's pov:

"We're coming in Eddie!" I said with shake in my voice.I opened the door and we entered but Eddie wasn't in his room."In the bathroom" josh said pointing to the closed bathroom door..I walked over to it and I could hear Eddie crying .

Eddie's pov:

"We're coming in "Mully said before I heard them open my bedroom door and walk over to the bathroom door.I heard them talking but couldn't hear because I was breathing too hard trying to stop myself from finding  the knife and doing it again.My heart was beating so fast I thought I would have a heart attack. I found the knife and started cutting again.I sat on that cold tile and didn't wanna get up."Hey Eddie ? we know your in there.Can we come in please ?"Narrator said softly."We heard a bang and we just want to know if your okay" josh said."Yeah I'm fine I-i just dropped my phone on the bathroom floor is all"I said.

Narrator's pov:

After Eddie said this I could see the relief set on Mully's face.We turned around and were about to leave when I looked to the left and noticed something on eddies bed, it was lighting up.It was his phone the rest of the boys didn't seem to see it though .I picked it up and tapped Mully on the shoulder.He turned around to face me and I could see the worry form back onto his face when he noticed Eddie's phone in my hand.

Mully's pov: 

I turned around and saw Eddie's phone in narrator's hand.'What??' I thought to myself.I didn't know what to say so I just stood there in shock that Eddie had lied. "Wait.Uhh.Mull ,juice Narrator.Look at his  closet it looks like a tornado went through it."I then heard josh say from slightly behind me.

Josh's pov:

After I said this I started walking over to Eddie's closet.Narrator and mull walked over and saw the state if his closet.There was clothes everywhere, books open and on the floor, shoes all over the place."what the-?" mull said as we all thought that this was nothing like Eddie at all with him having OCD.We didn't spend anymore time in there.We walked out and mull went over to the bathroom door ,We hated when one of the other boys were sad, but mull looked even sadder then normal.'Did he know something narrator and I didn't?'I thought to myself.

Part 3 soon!!!❤️