CHARECTOR PORTRAITS

Ana Kim:
This girl possesses long flowing hair and tends to be an overthinker, often getting lost in her thoughts. Despite her tendency to make some questionable decisions, she has an extroverted nature, enjoying social interactions and connecting with others. Beneath it all, she has a kind and caring heart, which often shines through despite her occasional missteps.

........................................................................

Penny:
A gentle and introverted girl with a serene nature. Shyness is her companion, and she finds comfort in solitude or the company of her few true friend. Nature holds a special place in her heart, and she revels in its beauty and tranquility. Despite her quiet demeanor. Her good heart shines through in her kind and caring actions towards others.

........................................................................

Darlo:
This girl is a delightful mix of boldness and high energy. Her short, tomboyish hair complements her confident demeanor. When she speaks, her voice resonates like a captivating melody, and her smile radiates a beauty that captures hearts. Her extroverted, cute, and nice personality draws people in, and it's no surprise that almost everyone loves her for who she is.
.

.......................................................................

Sofie:
This girl is a true beauty, with her captivating hazel eyes and luscious brown hair. Standing tall, she exudes elegance and charm. Her sweetness is not only reflected in her looks but also in her caring and selfless nature. Always thinking about others, she goes out of her way to show genuine care and concern for those around her. Just as her fair skin, she treats others with fairness and kindness, making her a truly wonderful person to know and be around.

........................................................................

Evelyn:
This introverted girl is a brilliant student, excelling in her studies with ease. Her kind and positive nature radiates even in her quiet demeanor. While she may not be talkative, her actions and gestures reflect the goodness within her. She chooses to open up only to those she trusts, and for them, she has genuine love and loyalty. Her heart is true, and her soul is pure, making her a rare and precious gem in the lives of those who know her closely.

.

.......................................................................