0.3

rebecca//
"Ali, GET OUT!! You've been in there for so long." I yell at my sister whos been in the bathroom for so long. "Okay, okay. I'm almost done." Ali replies. Fifteen minutes later Ali comes out looking fully presentable, make-up on and all that.

I leave for school, walking to the bus stop. My outfit today is dark jeans paired with a lavender cat sweater and black converse, while I just let my hair down. Everyday I'm just so excited to come to school. I love learning new things everyday. Yep, I'm the nerd.

When I reach the bus stop. There's no one else here at the bus stop. Of course, just as I expected. Nikki and everyone else in school goes to school with their own car. While I'm comfortable walking. It's just gonna be me, myself and I for these next few weeks.

I hear a cough next to me and I jump up startled by the sudden presence of another person. I glance awkwardly to the side, only to find another boy leaning against the stop sign. I didn't even hear him walk up, it's like he popped out of thin air.

He has blonde hair, his hair perfectly in a quiff. He wears a black hoodie, with his hood up. He wearing a lip ring. His eyes are covered by a pair of dark sunglasses. I dont remember seeing this boy around. Oh, it's that Luke kid.

"That will kill you." I say, pointing up to the cigarette hanging in between his teeth.

"Why do you think I'm smoking it?" he scoffed, blowing more smoke in my face.

"Who are you?" He asks curiously. But of course he doesn't know who I am. Nobody knows who I am, except my best friend. I'm just a shy little nerd.

"You dont need to know." I smirk.

"Wait, but how do you know me? He asks.

"Oh, don't you know? Everyone in school knows who you are." I tell him.

"You're the famous badass in school. Luke Hemmings. Girls always throw themselves at you, you drink excessively." I tell him.

"Wanna tell me a little bit more?" I ask him. Feeling slightly intrigued.

"No." He replied simply.

"Okay. Well I will know eventually." I tell him.

"Whatever you say cupcake." He says, as the bus reaches the front of school.

"Don't call me that." I tell him. I don't like those kinds of pet names, not when someone I don't know is saying it to me.

"Sure, sure." He smirks.
This guy sure is something.

A/N
HEY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE. ITS GETTING SOMEWHERE DON'T WORRY. VOTE AND COMMENT. DON'T BE A SILENT READER.