𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 21: BEACH TRIP

"Ugh! Could you just stay aside for one minute!" Emma growled as she assessed again for the fifth time the checklist of the things you all need for this trip, she wanted to have everything prepared or else it's the end of the world

Draken's truck was packed with bags, banana floaties, and some other stuff that the guys were planning to do, they even brought the canoe with them.

Emma was more like a soldier barking orders as she divided the groups into different tasks; food, the drinks, utensils, the floaties, the sleeping gears, and Baji's illegal fireworks stash. You were assigned along with the utensils.

"We aren't gonna fit in there.." You say as you look at the truck.

"That's what she said." Smiley guffawed, earning a smack from his brother. "Ow."

"Yeah, four people might need to go at the back with the bags." Draken says, two guys in the front seat would definitely reserve for Mikey-Senju who voluntarily asked to sit on Mikey's lap on shotgun seat and Draken who'll be driving, and Also Baji needed to seat on the second row or he'll puke so it leaves you with Chifuyu, The twins, Emma, Mitsuya and Takemichi.

"There's like two seats behind.." You stated the obvious.

"Two will sit, and two will sit on the lap of whoever is seating." Draken says, and there's a round of groans and complaints and whines on who gets to sit, and Draken was barking at them with orders to keep it down and stop complaining.

"I am not gonna sit in anyone's lap." Emma complained to Draken.

"Oi! Mikey, give Emma the front seat, she planned everything on this trip." Draken says and everyone starts complaining again. "Shut it. The driver has the say in the seating arrangements."

"Let's play rock paper scissors." Chifuyu suggested.

Takemichi played against you, while Chifuyu played against Mitsuya, Senju played against the Twins and Baji played against Mikey.

Losers get to sit at the back with the bags.

Results:

Winners: Baji, Chifuyu, The Twins and Takemichi.

You didn't show any type of complaint because you knew it would just take a few driving hours to get to your destination. And something was far more troubling your head right now. Like how Mikey looks good but also hating him for punishing you with the images of him and Senju making out.

The winners entered the second row inside the car and high fiving themselves, while the losers had to squeeze themselves in through the bags and sit on the available spots.

"Mikey you lost?" Mitsuya looked at him in confusion, since Mikey never loses in rock paper scissors, you looked at him and Mikey tries his best to not look at you. Mikey just shrugged his shoulders. "How do we go about this.." Mitsuya assessed.