Matt's Savior, and Gender Dysphoria (Chapter 7)

Eduardo watched his colleague get beaten with a look of disdain on his face, he slinked into the shadows closer and closer to Edd, preparing to punch him in the throat. Edd turned around just in time for Eduardo to make the saddest attempt at punching him before Edd kicked him in his balls. "MY NUTZ!!!!" The Hispanic said. "LMFAO I GOT YOU IN YOUR NUTZ, AWAY FROM DN!" Edd yelled excitedly. "W-what's DN?!?" Eduardo asked with terror in his eyes. "DEEZ NUTZ!!" He yelled. "NOOOOOO FUCK!" Eduardo screamed in pure rage before again making an attempt to punch Edd which in turn made a long line of cause and effects that would make a good graphic organizer where Eduardo would try and hit Edd only to get hit in some way shape or form. "Now, me personally, I wouldn't let that slide, but that's just me personally." Matt said, giggling. "NOW YOU SHUT YOUR TRAP!" Tom screamed between punches from Tord.

"KSJSJHSJSJABSKSHAJSKSBEJEI!!1!!1!1!1!one11!1!1!!2?2?$:" Edd began making noises whilst jumping onto his rip-off. "N-NO I'M NUMERO UNO! I'M NUMERO UNO, I'M NUMERO UNO!" The man screamed. "NOT ANYMORE DKSNKSJSKAKUSOSIEJSOO!" Edd shrieked whilst beating down on him. "NOW YOU'RE COMING IN second place!" Edd yelled. "NO!!!!!!" Eduardo shrieked. "L + ratio = you." Edd said an evil grin on his face. Edd punched the other dead into the nose. "OWW! OW OW OW OW OW OW!!" Eduardo caterwauled in lament. "Can one of you untape me from this chair? This tape is RUINING my green overcoat!" Matt said. "IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!" Both Edd and Tord yelled in unison. After a couple of minutes the pair had both chucked Eduardo and Tom into a corner of the room with Edd standing over the two foaming at the mouth to make sure they didn't move while Tord called the cops on them, giving them the address to where they were at the current moment (beating down the ex-homie at his apartment wya =pp /j -old_sport71119)

After a couple minutes the cops arrived and the three gave their statements as Tom and Eduardo were taken in handcuffs. As soon as he was free from the silvery sticky duct tape Matt ran up to hug Tord and give him a long, passionate, joyed kiss. "Ah! min lys!" Tord said, happily as he temporarily backed away from the kiss to say that before diving back in. "All right, all right, love birds get a room." Edd said jokingly. "You try being separated from your boyfriend!" Matt said. "Lucky for you I'm SINGLE!" Edd said, point finger guns at both Matt and Tord. "Dammit." Matt said. The three began walking back to the car with Edd hooping into the driver's seat [still on his Cola high] while Matt and Tord hopped into the back cuddling each other the WHOLE TIME. "I did not ask for a romance movie god damn!" Edd muttered, chuckling at his friend's affectionary levels. 

-back at their apartments-

The actual nanosecond Matt walked into his house he sighed loudly and said, "OH HOW I MISSED THESE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!" Towards the copious amount of selfies he had framed on his wall. "Hey, what about me?" Tord said, a sarcastic sadness hanging in his voice. "Yeah, yeah, but ME!" Matt said an excited sparkle in his eyes, it seemed as if he had blocked all memory of the kidnapping out of his mind, like a coping mechanism in a way. "Hey, if you ever need to talk to me, I'm here for you. Which should be obvious seeing I'm your boyfriend, but some people just need to hear out loud, y'know?" Tord told him. "Yeah, I know, thanks I love you, honey." Matt said, beaming. "Aww I love you too, kjære." Tord said, a loving smile on his face. "I'm gonna go to Edd's apartment to say goodnight, if you want to come with." Tord said kindly. "Hm? Oh I'll say goodnight to him in a little bit!" Matt said.

-later that night- 

It was the middle of the night and Matt had woken up in a cold sweat, trembling with a few tears sliding down his features. He knew all the happiness he had just produced the last hours was all just him processing what had just happened to him, and the destroying, disgusting, god awful feeling of his dysphoria was creeping up on him. It hurt after hearing his ex-friend-now-kidnapper calling him a girl. It made him want to fly out of his skin. He just wanted someone to talk to so he got up, still crying, to go next door to his beloved. He knocked on the door and hoped Tord was up, which he indeed was. "Aww, kjære, are you ok?" Tord asked sympathetically. That's when Matt just absolutely broke down. "Do I really look that much like a girl?" He asked between sobs. "No, of course not! Tom is just a stuck up kuk sugende bitch who holds himself on too high of a pedestal despite being a washed up alcoholic." Tord said. All of the insults he hadn't gotten to say revving into that one specific one towards Tom.

Matt and Tord were cuddled up in Tord's bed, both smiling and giggling lovingly. Both excited to be in the other's presence. "I love you, Tordle." Matt said, a sleepy smile on his face as he slowly dozed off. "I love you too, dear." Tord breathed, falling asleep at a slightly faster rate than Matt. "Bet I can fall asleep faster." Matt giggled. "Hehe...bet, kjekk ." Tord said, a small chuckle following his statement. "D-did you just call me handsome?" Matt asked, a blush spreading across his cheeks making him look the same color as Tord's hoodie if not darker. "And what if I did, hm?" Tord asked, a smirk lathered onto his face. "I love you so much, you don't even know..." Matt said, hugging Tord closer to him. "Love you more~" Tord said, his smirk becoming even larger than before. "Goodnight, nydelig gutt~" Tord said adoringly. "I love you to the moon and back doing multiple laps back and forth!" Matt said, pecking Tord on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yippee Tordmatt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~