"What are you doing here"

I wake up and my instant thought is to school tomorrow we start again and I don't know if I'm ready but I have to be I can't miss school I just hope that nobody knows about it but the police were involved so it's not likely

I wake up and my instant thought is to school tomorrow we start again and I don't know if I'm ready but I have to be I can't miss school I just hope that nobody knows about it but the police were involved so it's not likely.Kelens still laying next to me his arm over my waist and his head still in my neck this is gonna be hard to get out of.I first remove his arm that's the easy part then I grab a pillow and place it where I was and go to the bathroom I'm in there for about 5 Mins before I hear the door open I'm guessing it's Kelen but my worst fear is that somebody gonna attack me well I'm naked so I take a quick look.

Luckily it's Kelen I knew it was but always gotta check "you know I don't like waking up next to a pillow" his raspy sleeping voice says I almost folded right then and there ughhh. "Sorry I needed to shower and I didn't want to wake you" I say grabbing my shampoo I hear him come in the shower is quite big but for someone reason he's always so close to me.I feel a hand squeeze my butt and I gasp "Kelen!" I turn around and stare at him with a glare trying to hide how flustered I am he just laughs "sorry couldn't resist" I wash out my shampoo and put my conditioner in well I'm doing that Kelens wetting his hair and oh does he look fine.

We get out the shower and I get into this super duper cute outfit I wearing low rises denim jeans and a navy blue t-shirt I walk out and see Kelen sitting there shirtless still in him towel "Thea I gotta get some new clothes I don't know the last time I changed" he laughs I nod and he starts taking off his towel I squeak and turn around covering my eyes "we were just in the shower together" I shake my head still covering my eyes "doesn't matter!" He's done dressing in his old clothes and we head downstairs Roy and mila are still somewhere probably Kelens house.

"Alright I'll be back soon okay" he kisses me quickly and before I get time to react he's out the door I honestly don't even know if he reacted himself yet.I smile to myself a little I do really like Kelen maybe even love him but times are a struggle right now and I don't know if it's right.I turn on my music and blast it on a speaker and start dancing in the kitchen and singing I love music,music makes me happy and so does gossip girl but definitely music.

I don't even hear the door open well I'm dancing I just feel cold hands wrap around me I jump and turn around "jeez Kelen!" I go to turn off my music and he's still laughing "nice singing" he's grinning looking down at me "oh shush" I hit him he hops up on the counter "so guess who I saw at my house" I scan over the cabinet full of junk food. "Who" I grab the cookies and shove one in my mouth "mila and roy" he laughs a little I just picture that imagine "ewwww" i put the cookies back pretty much loosing my appetite.

"Yea luckily the blanket was over them but jeez was it bad" we're both laughing and gagging we see mila and Roy walking in "I didn't know my match making was that good" I snort they get all red and stare at Kelen who has his hands raised in the air surrendering.They go up to milas room I'm really happy to see mila so happy and Roy obviously "you know Thea they've already made it to base 3 and we haven't even made it to base 2" he says still sitting up on the counter I'm grabbing 2 avocados to make us smoothies.