street alcohol fighter

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

"hana-ssi, can you introduce yourself to our viewers?" 

"oh, sure," she replied before finding the right camera for her to look at. 

"hello, everyone!" she waved. "my name is hana and i am a soloist. if you don't know who i am, i'm pretty sure you know an idol who is managed by sm entertainment and big hit entertainment. yes, that's me. hana!"

heechul and the staff laughed after hearing hana's self-introduction. 

"that is new," heechul commented. 

"new is nice. just in case your viewers don't know who i am," hana said. 

heechul laughed, "to be honest, i never imagined you sitting here with me." 

"hm? why not?" hana asked. 

"when it comes to youtube content, you seldom go on small channels," heechul said. 

"yah, this is a huge channel. plus, i love smaller channels. i can share my profit with them," hana said, earning a thank you from the staff again and again. 

hana laughed and shook her head, "i'm pretty sure this channel pays you well though." 

heechul hissed and the staff laughed.

"sounds like not," hana said after seeing heechul's reaction. 

"not well but enough," heechul said. 

"then i'll give all the profit i get from this filming to you all," hana said. 

"what! no! not at all," heechul and the staff said. 

hana shook her head, "no, no. i come here not because i want to get money. i just want to have fun with the staff and sunbaenim." 

heechul gasped softly, "but we cannot do that." 

"why not? then i'll speak to the director of this channel," hana said. 

the staff laughed loudly, "as expected! her power!"