Lo'ak Alphabet

Lo'ak Alphabets head-cannons

Affection-How does he show his love for you.
♡He has many love languages reserved for you some of which are:
Physical touch:
♡This is probably his favorite one, will always pretend that his hand skimmed your arm or his hand touched you waist by accident, in actual fact it's all planned out.Not that it matter because he knows you don't mind too much.While always hold your hand when you two walk together, as long as no one is looking.
♡tends to lean into your touch when he's feeling down in the dumps or just feeling needy.
Quality time:
♡This is definitely his most prominent love language for you, he greatly appreciates and craves for alone time with you.Simply being in your presence brings him such great happiness, he can't really explain it himself
♡He is always trying to make excuses as to why you two should hang out or reasons as to why you two should go somewhere more private.He'll pretend he needs more breathing lesson, just to be able to talk to you.
Gift giving:
♡Absolutely loves seeing your reactions to the gifts he brings you, he mostly brings you pretty stones or coral he found.Has also given you a necklace to scare of other men, show people that you already have a mate and it's him!

Body- What is his favorite part of your body(sfw)
♡There is no doubt in my mind that his favorite part of your body is your eyes, he probably has them etched into his mind already.He tends to stare at your eyes way longer than necessary because he finds them really pretty and alluring.Thinks the colour of your eyes are really pretty two and he won't hesitate to tell you.

Cooking-Can he cook for you?
♡Nope, can't cook to save his life.It's okay though his talents lie else where.

Dates-What is a date with Lo'ak like?
♡Dates with him are always fun and filled with light batter exchanged between the two of you.Most of your dates consist of you two strolling the beach or sitting together on a rock somewhere and from time to time, riding your Ilu together.
♡If he was honest, he considers any alone time spent with you as a date.He also prefers dates around late afternoon, evening time.Something about how the moon reflection look on your skin.
♡He's also really sweet about it too, He will make sure your next to him at all time and will make sure to move branches or plants out of the way for you(equivalent of opening the door for you).Likes to think he's a gentlemen about it.

Enthusiastic-What is he enthusiastic about?
♡Honestly the future, now that war is over with there is nothing stopping him from being with you, he truly believes that in the future you two will end up together.

Flirting-How does Lo'ak flirt?
♡This is funny because his way of flirting is with his eyes.He will stare at you eyes and to him it's like he is telling you a whole story while I'm actual fact he's just staring at you like a creep.He means well though<3
♡He is more of a sweet flirt than a mean one, likes to give you compliments all the time, will always be by your side to help you even if you don't actually need help and most of all he is always there for you when you need cheering up.

Generous-How generous is he with you?
♡He would literally give you his liver if you needed it, Is willing to give you anything you ask of him without a single complaint.

Hugs-How he hugs and when.
♡Lo'ak was actually very shy the first time you hugged him, he's never really been hugged by a girl before so he wasn't sure where to put his hands, what should he say after the hug is finished, where should he look?.Boy was completely confused.
♡Lo'ak also takes hugs very seriously, I'm the sense that he won't just hug you randomly, there is usually always a reason behind them.Mayne he needs comforting or maybe you need it, or maybe he's just missing you.To him hugs are a way for showing you how much he loves you so don't expect him to do it in public for all eyes to see.
♡Very gently when he hugs you, likes to wrap his arms around your waist and pull you in.