Ao'nung Alphabet

Ao'nung Alphabets head-cannons

Affection-How does he show his love for you.
✩ He likes to show his love in primarily three ways:
mean flirting: He often likes to mean flirt with you, its just how he is, just know he doesn't mean anything he says, he absolutely adores you.He always makes sure not to go too far either only small little remarks.
gift giving: He like to give you gifts every so often.He especially loves giving you gift that display that you belong to him and only him, this means he will spend hours upon hours making you the  perfect necklace, making sure every detail is perfect.His stomach fills with butterflies whenever you wear one of the necklaces he made for you.
physical affection: He truly is touch starved and literally craves your touch.If you haven't given him enough physical love throughout the day, he'll follow you around the whole day like a lost puppy until you give him what he wants.He doesn't even realise he's being obvious sometimes.

Body- What is his favorite part of your body(sfw)
✩He absolutely adores your eyes and your hands, he has an odd fixation on them and tends to stare at them for longer periods of times.He also finds great comfort in holding your hand.
✩Whether he is only slightly grazing your hand or holding your hand tightly, he still finds it comforting.
✩Likes to make jokes about how small your hands are compared to his

Cooking-Can he cook for you?
✩ Answer is no. He cannot but has tried before and it ended very terribly.He has been cooking something over the fire when he had accidentally burned it.He tried saving the food but that just caused the food to literally fall apart. Unfortunately you came at a bad time.He looked down clearly embarrassed.He tried to do something nice for you and it had failed miserably.
✩None the less you helped him and it turned out to be a fun little activity between the two of you despite the fact you had restricted him from even going near the fire, Only allowing him to pass and mix ingredients.

Dates-What is a date with Ao'nung like?
✩ Ao'nung is the sort of person who wants every date you two go on to be memorable and something never done before.He will surprising worry over the smallest of things because he doesn't want to make a fool in front of you.Is his hair okay?Is there enough food?Is there too little food?what about location, it is too boring?
✩ During the actual date he is actually a smooth talker, flirting with you the whole time.Perhaps small touches here and there and a few coy smiles.He never a bore to be around and is always able to pick up the conversation after a slight lag.
✩ He is also very sweet too, behind all his sarcasm and flirty is true adoration.He often just wants to be able to hold you.By the end of the date he'll walk you home hand in hand like a gentleman and even give you a small kiss on your forehead before letting to go inside.

Eyes-Ao'nung has a 'small' Obsession with your eyes.
✩ He never means it but he tends to stare deeply into your eyes.The first time he did this you panicked thinking there was something on your face.
✩Even when you two are not together Ao'nung finds that he is constantly searching for you.He will stare off at you when he notices you from afar, will even stare at you when he can barely make out your features, That's how far away he really is.
✩He also thinks you have such pretty eyes and cant help but lose himself in them.

Flirting gone wrong-His attempt at flirting goes horribly wrong.
Ao'nung-"Did you know kissing burns 5 calories per minute, wanna work out?"
Y/n-"Are you calling me fat??"
lets just say he's never trying that again.

Gossip- Ao'nung's favourite.
✩ We all know Ao'nung is basically a gossip gurl. He will literally come running up to you with new information he's over head and have a whole conversation about it too.
✩ He will also drop everything he is doing when you tell him you've got some new gossip to tell him, its his guilty pleasure.