||The Encounter||

You wake up and hear bottles crash onto the wall, you decided you had enough of your abusive family. You stand up and grab your bag, you take water, one pair of pants and a  shirt and say goodbye. Looking backwards with no second thoughts, you escape from the back door. All of a sudden, your dad appears out of nowhere. Your face in shock, tears start forming as you look into his eyes. "Where the hell are you going" Says your father grabbing onto his bottle, making it break instantly. "RESPOND NOW. I WANT AN ANSWER" You try to talk, but no words would come out of your mouth. Your dad takes you by the neck and nearly chokes you to death. A tear came down and you kick your dad in his face. He looks at you in a face of disappointment, the face he always had looked at you. He nods in a yes way "You know what, I'll let you go. Don't come back. For whatever reason. Your no longer my child. LEAVE NOW!" Your face brightens a bit, just at that moment when you felt hope to live a better life, he lets go but punches you to the ground and stomps on you making your head bleed, your nose starts bleeding too. You decide to ignore the pain so, you get up and leave. As soon as you take 2 steps, your dad takes out a katana and runs after you with it. "YOUR NO USE TO THIS FAMILY, YOU BETRAYED ME AND YOUR MOTHER" Your dad screams at you while he runs after you. Running down the Zapiwara mountain, you look back and see a katana flying towards you, you crouch down and the katana missed. You get back up and you feel dizzy. While you walk further and further into the deep snow, you see a boy. The boy had brown hair, earrings and he was carrying a girl. Right in front of him you faint and hear the boy say something, you couldn't tell what he was saying.

                                              ||   Few hours later...||

"UROKODAKI-SAN!! LOOK I FOUND THIS PERSON, THEY ARE INJURED COME!"

You open your eyes slowly and see the boy carrying you in his arms "Everything is going to be okay, don't worry..It'll be alright" He said in a calm voice. You close your eyes again, hearing no bottles, screams..This is much better than at home..Iv'e never felt what the word "home" feels like. It feels calm and a place where you can relax and be happy. Those are the two things iv'e never felt. Happiness and home. What would a proper family feel like? You expect a dad to carry you in your arms, shoulders or just hug you, spend time with you..Sadly, that's not how everything goes back at "home". You open your eyes and see that your laying next to a girl, she has black hair and orange tips. She's wearing a pink kimono and she looks beautiful. You decide to get up and ask where you are "Oh your awake, are you okay uh..may I ask, what's your name?" Said the boy "My name is y/n.." You said in kind of a whisper. "Nice name! I'm Kamado Tanjiro, are you feeling better y/n?" You nodded "Do you feel okay...Tanjiro?" Tanjiro smiled and nodded. His smile was more of a fake one. "Your not okay..I can tell. I guess its because of this girl. She's covered in blood. You should pay more attention on her than on me" "Oh don't worry, the girl is my sister. She just went to fight some demons with me just now, she just needs to sleep and she'll be fine" Tanjiro placed his hand on your shoulder, and you want to ask if you wanna be friends but your to shy so you hope he asks first. 

"So.... y/n..Wanna be friends?" You jump up in excitement "YES YES YES!!!" You stop and stand still for a second and realise what just happend. "I mean, yes. I'd love to be friends" Tanjiro giggled, he stood up and laid down next to you. "Tanjiro, do you think..I could train to be a demon slayer like you?" Tanjiro looked at you and said "Well, of course. Anybody can be a demon slayer, but you need to train. Like a lot, but I'm sure you can do it" You look at Tanjiro and felt a feeling you've never felt before. "Nezuko, she's beautiful, so are you. I mean, your handsome I mean. How do I say this, your pretty I guess" You felt embarrassed and decided to change the subject. "Uhm..I'm gonna change now.." "Yea, you should come, I'll show you where you can change"

                                                          ||After u change||

"Y/n, so would you like to become a demon slayer?" You looked at him with a little smile "Yes, I do want to become a demon slayer" "Okay! So first you have to learn how to breathe in the specific way to let your body get used to the breathing style im gonna teach you. Right then, lets start shall we?"

                        ||You have now learnt water breathing and Tanjiro is taking you to the final selection|

"Y/n..please don't die. Listen, once you get out of there. I want you to come straight to me. So please don't die. I want to see you again!" You looked at Tanjiro and gave him a hug "Don't worry, I'll be back" "It's starting..good luck. You will need it" 

                       ||You entered and killed 4 demons, you kept thinking about Tanjiro's words||        

                                                           ||Now the final selection is over||        

   You ran back to Urokodaki's house and saw Tanjiro waiting. "TANJIROO" "I'M BACK!! I'M ALIVE" Tanjiro ran towards you and jumped on you giving you a big hug. "I missed you.." You hugged him back and said you missed him too.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE THIS OMGG 😭😭😭 

I'M GONNA DO A BAKUGOU ONE TOO BTW (Just for a specific somebody that is addicted to him) BUT YEAH I HOPE UR ENJOYING IT!