||Zapiwara Mountain||

While Tanjiro was carrying you on his back, Inosuke and Zenitsu were imagining what demon they would have to fight, an Upper Moon? Lower Moon? Zenitsu started to shiver a bit and complained that if he dies then Inosuke better say his name correctly and if he dies he will die with out a girl next to him (Obv he refers to Nezuko). You woke up and saw you were getting carried by Tanjiro, you blushed a bit and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Tanjiro stopped and pushed you even higher onto his back, his face was as red as a tomato. He continued walking up the mountain. 

"Had a good rest sleepy head?" 

"Mhm, indeed I had a good rest"

"We are nearly there by the way, so get ready"

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to be ready to beat the shit out of the demon"

"Relax, I bet its just a lower moon or something"

"Still, I want to kill it"

"Yea I know"

You put your head against Tanjiro's back, hoping he doesn't mind you staying on his back for the rest of the journey. Tanjiro stopped and took out his Katana. He nodded and you got off his back, you ran towards the house and Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu followed you. You stopped at the entrance and saw your family dead, blood everywhere, your dad was the only one alive. With the katana he tried to kill you with. 

"Y/n RUN! GET OUT OF HERE!"

"No, I know how to kill the bastard"

You got your Katana out and strong wind started blowing, there was a woosh sound behind you. You looked back and there was nobody, you looked forwards again and your dad was dead. 

"Who's there..." You'd say getting a better grip onto the Katana. Tanjiro and the rest finally caught up to you and stood there looking at you, Inosuke took his katana's out and Zenitsu did the same, except he was asleep. The demon appeared, it was an Upper Moon..Upper Moon 3..The one who killed Rengoku. 

"Let's see...who do we have here" Upper Moon 3 would say

"I'm Y/n Agatsuma. What about you.."

"I'm Akaza..Upper Moon 3 Akaza"

Tanjiro's eyes widened 

"YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED RENGOKU" Tanjiro was now trembling 

"Oh, I remember I did" 

All of a sudden, a flash of lightning past by you, Tanjiro and Inosuke. Zenitsu used god speed to start his attack. Akaza used deadly air type (Or smth like that I dont remeber) Zenitsu was now in the air blood dripping from all over his body. You ran over to Akaza screaming out loads of attacks, you weren't breathing at all and because of that when Akaza made the easiest attack to dodge it hit you. You were sent crashing into lots of trees. Tanjiro screamed out a Sun Breathing attack and that was the last thing you heard before fainting and bleeding from your head. It was only Inosuke and Tanjiro left to try and kill Akaza. The fight lasted until sunrise, Akaza ran away. Tanjiro didn't bother to scream out any insults, as he knew they would meet again. 

Tanjiro ran over to you, he placed your head on his lap. 

"Y/N!! Y/N!! ARE YOU OKAY?! Y/N RESPOND"

"GOD DAMMIT TANJIRO Y/N IS GOING TO BE FINE"

"SHUT THE HELL UP INOSUKE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT THEM"

"YOUR JUST BEST FRIENDS, IN FACT, I BET Y/N DOESN'T WANT TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND, I BET Y/N IS JUST WITH YOU SO THAT YOU DONT CRY. SO THAT YOU DON'T CRY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO."

"..."

Tanjiro picked you up in his arms and walked towards Zenitsu. Zenitsu opened his eyes and said he was fine. Tanjiro ran down the mountain heading towards the butterfly mansion to get you healed. He was thinking about what Inosuke had said, Tanjiro didn't mind as he knew you liked him, even if it was as a best friend, he knew you wanted to be with him. 

Tanjiro arrived at the Butterfly Mansion and placed you in the bed. He kissed you on the head, then the cheek. 

"Please don't leave me..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

OMFGGGGGG I LOVE THIS SMMM 

SORRY ITS SHORT BTW, I DONT LIKE TO WRITE SO MUCH IN ONE PAGE SO YEA