1

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you done with me."The taller said looking at the 5'0 girl in the mirror as she was packing her stuff. "I'm done with yo ass.I'm so tired of you lying and stepping out on me" The shorter girl said not looking at the girl placing all of her hygienic things in her bag."misharron."  The lighter girl said walkin up behind the brown skinned girl trailing kisses from her earlobe to her neck. "N-n-no.mmm " the shorter girl said ."shhh I'm going to take good care of you mama."murda said to her.She removed her white tanktop revealing her hardened nipples.Murda's hand trailed down to the girls shorts as she gave the shorter girls pussy a hard slap causing a whimper to escape the girls mouth.She then rips off the girls shorts exposing her wet womanhood."This all fa Daddy?"murda asked causing the girl to nod quickly and look at her with pleading eyes.
spreading her pussy lips and using one finger to go in and hit her inner body, her eyes rolling back at the feeling as Murda  kissed onto her ass, grabbing at her hair as she lifted misharron's head up and watched her as she moaned out. "that pussy so wet, you finna drown my whole finger."  She said as she sped up her finger pace, causing misharron to grip onto her arm as she seen her  smiling.
"you look so pretty helpless ? you know that mamas?" Murda said looking at the girl in awe at her moaning